JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not trying to be a smartazz here...
But there is nothing like the experience of trying something for real out in the real world ...to see just what happens.

More importantly....why would you want to shoot your rifle upside down and shoot...?
Andy
If I saw this girl shooting I wouldn't correct her. Just watch 411F768C-F8E0-4003-8030-F27A867B55F5.jpeg

Here's a message I got from one of the game forum administrators about why they didn't post my comment...he didn't change my mind and I'm agreeing with what you folks are saying here ......I think they lean the rifle for other reasons like keeping more of their body behind cover and doing offhand shots were they're trying to lead a running opponent ......but after all it is a game and in this particular game shooting skills that have been developed by playing the game for hundreds of hours and being quick to maneuver and shoot is what counts..... there aren't too many opportunities to hide up on a hill behind a bush and snipe at long range.
Screenshot_20190813-100548.png

All joking aside I suspect some of our 19 year old soldiers in the US army and Marines actually learned some valuable skills in some of these games before going into combat but probably developed some bad habits the drill instructor had to beat out of them also.

Here's a message I got from one of the game forum administrators about why they didn't post my comment...he didn't change my mind and I'm agreeing with what you folks are saying here ......I think they lean the rifle for other reasons like keeping more of their body behind cover and doing offhand shots were they're trying to lead a running opponent ......but after all it is a game and in this particular game shooting skills that have been developed by playing the game for hundreds of hours and being quick to maneuver and shoot is what counts..... there aren't too many opportunities to hide up on a hill behind a bush and snipe at long range.
View attachment 608281

The Derp is strong with this one.... get off the couch Pillsbury!! o_O:rolleyes:

View attachment 608281

Negative feedback, heaven forbid.

View attachment 608281

I highly doubt anyone shot a deer at 700 yards with a) their rifle canted and b) at a steep angle - physics does not support that at all. *** Unless you zeroed your scope for that exact shot which is very unlikely

..add to that the idea that squeezing the trigger harder will extend the range of the bullet. There are, of course many other myths and legends to do with the art of shooting accurately, but the vast majority of them are total s*i*e.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top