JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 9 x 18 is a Soviet service pistol round for the Makarov pistol. Other 9 x 18 gun designs were manufactured by other com block nations, such as the PA-63

The bullet and bore diameter are slightly larger than a 9MM or .380

Power level is a bit higher than the .380 auto but not to the 9MM Luger level. Surplus ammo is readily available and cheap

but not so available you can just pick some up at your local bi-mart or whatever right?

Due to all the surplus guns that have flooded the market, many gun shops now stock it. Your best deal will be to buy sealed surplus military ball ammo in tins via the internet/phone

I found one of these guns for 120$. Its in what looks like great condition. I'm pondering whether or not to buy it as a truck pistol or whatever. I'm thinking if he will take 100 I might go for it

Rally Snoob, Look for a Makarov instead, better pistol, actually can be had for under $200.00. The standard eastern block pistol, built like tanks. Next also are the eastern bloc pistols. Try J&G firearms, look at CZ surplus or Makarov. Spad

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top