JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
State
Oregon
I have a nice set of 5 vision 19.5" wheels with toyo m608z 285-70x19.5"(measure about 36" tall when new) tires with 12/32 left in the tread. This tire setup will get you 100k miles and I have gotten 117k miles out of my last set and the best tire was used as my spare. These are great for towing since they are a 16 ply tire. All wheels have been powder coated black with chrome center cap, these came off my 2012 dodge. I dont drive as much as I used too so I went back to stock wheels. I am interested in trades for guns, cows, dirtbikes..I don't need any help selling them.
$1800
This setup with 5 wheels and tires is almost 4k new plus powder coating.
Screenshot_20181005-180546_CPlus for Craigslist.jpg Screenshot_20181005-180554_CPlus for Craigslist.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the same tires on my F350. Best all around tires I've found. The have great off road traction and are pretty quiet on the road.

GLWS!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top