JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arizona is about as pro gun as it gets. Best gun show I've been too by far was Crossroads of the West in Phoenix. As usual the Open Carry activists are helping the liberal media shed a bad light on average gun owners but, Either way Arizona isn't going commie anytime soon and for that I say "Kudos"

All it stated was that
"they felt a fear for their safety"

Hoplophobes just with any other phobia have an irrational fear.. Whether they were in danger or not.

The one thing Id say AFTER seeing a clear video of him if he truly is guilty is:
Shame on him for not being aware of his muzzle. Open carry or not, you need to be aware.

Secondly he is being held under suspicion.. Odds are a
"guilty until proven innocent case"
is what this is.. They are probably going through the tapes now.

But two Felony counts of misuse of a deadly weapon? Really?
What about all the officers that draw on "suspects" when no aggression is shown?
What about the point blank murders conducted by law enforcement when their booger hook was on the trigger?!

I support OC, and perhaps he was just insuring his rifle wouldn't be stolen out of his vehicle when we was waiting fir a flight and wanted to grab some coffee or grub?

Lord knows we all feel that paranoia when we have firearms in our vehicles and think someone "may" break into our vehicles and yank them out.

"Well why not keep it in its case and bring it in?"

Perhaps he too saw how cumbersome his rifle case was and thought,
"well its legal, I fear it may be stolen out of my vehicle before my flight.. Ill just bring it with me"..

When OCing a rifle I don't usually go into confined spaces like a stick thin hipster coffee hut because they dont tailor places like that for a man of my size in the first place, I almost elbow folks as it is.. But I support the right to.
And most of that falls into carry method as well, what are you going to do mandate certain carry methods?
What works for some may not work for others.. like HIGH PORT carry!

If Im wrong and he acted irresponsibly with his firearm and muzzle awareness of course Ill rag in him for that. To me THAT is what makes us OCers loom bad.. Not just simply OCing. But at least Ill wait for the full story.

The right to keep and BEAR arms.

Its in our constitution fellas, it isn't as tentative as you perceive it to be.

What, a pretentious burnt bean juice or sloppy burrito establishment prejudicially banned you?

Get over it, move on and support another establishment that has an equal rights and full tolerance policy.

Sue and picket those guilty for discrimination. Fair is fair, get on their level. A defensive lifestyle is still a mindset and way of life just as any other means of self expression.

You anti OC secret shame firearm owners foam at the mouth with instances like this WITHOUT even knowing the full story.

Media brainwashed armed lemmings is all you are.

Last Edited:
I support OC, and perhaps he was just insuring his rifle wouldn't be stolen out of his vehicle when we was waiting fir a flight and wanted to grab some coffee or grub?

Lord knows we all feel that paranoia when we have firearms in our vehicles and think someone "may" break into our vehicles and yank them out.

"Well why not keep it in its case and bring it in?"

Perhaps he too saw how cumbersome his rifle case was and thought,
"well its legal, I fear it may be stolen out of my vehicle before my flight.. Ill just bring it with me"..

Not sure what airports you fly into or out of sir, but long rifles are not allowed on aircraft except as checked baggage in a locked hard sided case. All that notwithstanding, if he was waiting for a flight and didn't want his rifle to be stolen during that time, what the hell would he have done with it when it came time to fly? Put it inside a flower pot as safe storage till he got back? All of this is nonsense though as this is not why he was at the airport.

You anti OC secret shame firearm owners foam at the mouth with instances like this WITHOUT even knowing the full story.

Media brainwashed armed lemmings is all you are.

What am I ashamed of? I am alright with folks carrying a pistol on their hip, doesn't tend to bother me as much. My issue though is when people try to make a statement and do it stupidly. Facts of this situation are the goofball just happened to go to the airport only to get a cup of coffee. That was his statement to the authorities. Then decided to go sit in the waiting area and swept his muzzle across two ladies. Those are all facts. I know what a muzzle is. I know what comes out of the end of it. If you, a gun owner, are dumb enough to not have muzzle control of your firearm then I am not going to be real confident in your understanding of other safety protocols. Thus I will have experienced an element of fear and anger. Of course I have had a life long allergy to stupid people. Claritin doesn't seem to help with that either.

This fool was trying to make a statement. We have all seen enough of these tools on YouTube and other sources just making their statement that they are simply exercising their rights. Not one of them has done a single thing to change the minds of people on the other side and they have done precious little to generate meaningful support from this side. What have they accomplished? Oh that is right they have taken cops from catching real criminals to go have to play "Are You Smarter Than a Cop?". They have motivated numerous businesses to make very public policies against bringing your guns into their private establishments. They have gotten their faces and actions plastered in the media as poster children of the gun owning community.

Lemmings? Secret Shame? There is not enough time and space on the internet to describe how wrong you are sir.

Charges dropped and hearings vacated, with video. Pointing the muzzle 'towards' someone can be accomplished by a single degree of arc, but no law was broken and no one was swept. The good doctor's actions do give valid and warranted reason for a raised eyebrow or two and an emphatic 'Hmmmm...o_O", but just as telling in this tale is the Bliss Ninny reaction of succumbing to hoplophobia and telling the 'good guys with guns' (cops) that there is a man with an evil black gun that was 'scaring' them.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...th-ar-at-phoenix-airport-was-falsely-accused/

Interesting. I wonder if his employer will be as forgiving now that he's brought that press on their hospital. The legal battle with the police may be over, but he's likely got some explaining to do at work - like it or not.

Being a "doctor" of some sort we assume he'd used a car to get there to "buy coffee" and in the process didn't bother to lock the rifle in the trunk and decides to deliberately carry an uncased rifle into an airport -after last November's LA shooting of the TSA guy--- puts this quack in the same boat as any other individual who has lost touch with reality, in my book.

Grande Lithium and Tegritol, in a tall glass, please.

How about showing up at a daycare in December wearing nothing but a Speedo? Yeah, that's a great idea, too, exercise your right to bare legs, right?

How many times do we have to repeat just because you CAN does not mean you necessarily SHOULD.

Only thing this skit 'accomplished' was reinforcing the stereotype that gun people are wackos. This guy just might be wacko, too for all we know. Oh, two things: makes us all look bad, which pi$$es me off.

I don't care to speculate about his employer, but if he gets fired it will be due to the 'Law of Unintended Consequences'. I'm not so sure that the legal battle with the police/airport security is over. As the TTAG article and his attorney pointed out the good doctor was likely engaged in political speech and it appears that the airport security approached the women rather than the other way around. In a wider video view you can see 5 security personnel following him, the TTAG article claims that roughly 30 seconds after he sat down he was arrested. I'd like to see raw footage, myself.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...hoenix-gun-airport-tsa-protest-abrk/13378117/

What really boggles my mind is the inane questions and sheer ignorance shown by the 'reporters'.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top