JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All:

This is a fully custom duel action made by one of the finest knife makers in the US. Hre made this for me and I intended for it to be my Sunday Go To Meeting carry knife but at a little over 9" it is a bit too big. It has beautiful file work and the fit, finish and action are perfect. The scales (handles) are white bone and the auto action is leaf spring. The manual action is butter smooth. This knife is new from the maker and spotless.

If you have never owned a true custom knife and you enjoy knives you will be amazed at the craftsmanship of a custom like this.

Cash price is $650

Trade for:

OTF auto knives (no Benchmades)
Glock 26 or 30S +$
Smith "J" frame .357 mag+$
Ruger SP101 snubby +$
CZ REMI+$

I live in Tacoma but next weekend from Friday to Sunday I will be in Oregon playing ball at Delta Park if you want to check out the knife.

Thank You:

James

001.JPG

004 (2).JPG

005 (2).JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top