JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No names or genders, but they do identify themselves as long distance paper punches.
Come to think about it all most all of them can not swim, had a boating accident and most of them sank to the bottom of a bottomless lake. They must be in china by now.
All guns mentioned on this forum are understood to be ones we had in the past only, all having subsequently been lost in tragic boating accidents.

Seems difficult to name one when stuff is modular... If I swap the upper, is it still the same gun?
I don't know. Maybe guns where you swap parts don't have names. Or maybe the name goes with some particular part. Not all my guns have had names. Most didn't. Those that do/did have announced their names to me, sometimes after long use, but often before I even bought them. In fact, lately often when I was on the way to trying to buy something else. I suspect revolvers are more likely to have consciousness and announce their names to me than semi autos. Every time I try to buy the latest high capacity plastic wonder, some revolver way lays me yelling "Look at me!" Then when I pick it up, he/she tells me his/her name and starts crooning about how we would be just right for each other. And I forget all about the plastic wonders and instead buy another revolver.

Forgot about this one. Sometimes say is Srta. Ráfaga. Push the right buttons and "she" is quite the firecracker.

macinrepose-jpg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top