JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ghostgun1.jpg ghost2.jpg This bad guy in Baltimore used this AR15 pistol to shoot at cops. He lost. It struck me odd that there are no markings on the lower in the usual spot. Could this be an 80% lower made into the evil Ghost Gun? Will they use this as their poster child now? Thoughts?

Grey areas abound with the Kit building, not least of which is what happens if you use one to defend your self or others, What happens to you then? if it's not "on the books" but it is a legal fire arm ( not an SBR or NFA) acording to the BATF, I wonder what the legal president if then?

One good reason to add name and serial engraving to your 80%s once done...

Bolus, what's your take between the Genesis and TN Arms EPLs? Granted, the Genesis is cheaper and includes jig and bits, but... just like a WalMart laptop, low cost doesn't always bring "value for money" to the party.

Bolus, what's your take between the Genesis and TN Arms EPLs? Granted, the Genesis is cheaper and includes jig and bits, but... just like a WalMart laptop, low cost doesn't always bring "value for money" to the party.

Polymer lowers are a NO-GO, to date. Unless you just want a range toy, don't do it.

What difference does it make what markings are on a weapon used to shoot at police? Or a license plate on a truck running over innocent people in Niece? The question is rendered moot when the item becomes a murder weapon.

Ghost gun? How do I find it when I need it?

.... Or concerning a baseball bat used to the head....... Wood, or aluminum?

I keep aluminum by the front door. And a bat that my grandpa whittled out of hickory, bout 100yrs ago, by the back door!
I guess I'm just a nostalgic old fart!;)

I dont know this one. since you are getting a jig, get both the TN arms one and then plan to get several aluminum ones. If you have all the tools to make one, you should have some in aluminum ready to go if something like a ban comes around.

nope, not happening!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top