JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I acknowledge that this is a strange question. But I received this magnetic spice rack from a family member. It has 12 tins that magnetically attaches to this board that can stand up on a table or I can hang it on a wall. There's no spices inside.

Does anyone think I can use it for anything reloading or firearms related? Maybe powder or bullets? I don't think so since the tins are too small, but I thought I would check.

534173-magneticspicerack.jpg

Last Edited:
Well I don't know how many little metallic tools you have, but I have small picks, files, sockets, wrenches, bushings, shell holders, and etcetera that are always a challenge to keep organized. Perhaps a magnetic tool caddy? If those spice jars come off and the surface is smooth it might be useful for picking up or holding wet stainless pins. They might drain and dry easier stuck verticle.

I'm still trying to figure out a use for used primer trays.

I have 8 of those magnetic jars myself, some stuck on the side of my safe, a few on the side of my tool chest. I just got them recently and using them for small parts and pieces such as screws, springs, etc. that I use regularly and want quick access to. You can buy those same cans, 2 for $1 at Dollar Tree. Not a bad way to organize. I will say that bullets may not work well simply because the magnets aren't super strong and probably wouldn't hold. But primers, yeah, they would probably work.

I'm the king of saving crap just cuz I might find a use for it some day.

So here's how I'd handle this. I'd move stuff around the garage so I'd have a place to mount it. Then, since I've not yet found a purpose, I'd start laying things across the top, like maybe rulers. Then when I have my next garage sale, I'll decide I don't really need it, and I'll take it off the wall and put it on a table in my driveway. Then at the end of the weekend when it didn't sell, I'd give it to the Goodwill and get a receipt for a charitable donation. This item, used, is easily worth 20 bucks as a donation.

WAYNO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top