JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does it seem like the "panic buying" is starting to slow down? Just a couple of months ago Pmags were selling for over $50 (sometimes even closer to $100) and were going fast. Now, I see threads here and on other forums with week old ads for $40 pmags and no buyers. AR's have came down a bit to it seems. Now a 6920 isn't $2400 it's closer to $2000 :)

people can't afford to keep spending like that in this economy. And I think the fact that the latest tragedy/crisis manipulation happened right before Christmas. I believe it swayed peoples choices as far as what to spend their Xmas money on, where as they might have bought other goods had it not been for the shootings and governments response to what happened.

I think that is is slowing down as well. I also think that we will see another spike here in about a month or so when anyone that gets anything back via a tax return gets that to blow.

Does it seem like the "panic buying" is starting to slow down? Just a couple of months ago Pmags were selling for over $50 (sometimes even closer to $100) and were going fast. Now, I see threads here and on other forums with week old ads for $40 pmags and no buyers. AR's have came down a bit to it seems. Now a 6920 isn't $2400 it's closer to $2000 :)

Might check your dates. A couple months ago Pmag's were $~$15..........

But I agree the 4-6 weeks of panic buying is slowing down.

I think the panic buying has slowed down, but the price gouging is still there. A couple months ago I tried to sell a Springfield XD9. I had it listing up on the site for $350! basically giving it away. I had offers of $300 and less. But now people have them listed for $500+ and that is a good deal? People are buying them left and right for more than that and trying to trade for glocks and what now. I bet if I offered 400,( which was how much the essentials package cost at Fishermans Marine when I bought it), I would probably be ignored and ridiculed. Sorry if I am ranting. Still frustrated about that one. I know we are not living in the 400 dollar ak days anymore, but seriously... 700 dollars for a stock sks... really?

It may be slowing down, but it hasn't brought back anything onto the shelves. Lack of inventory may be why its appear to slow up. I do agree the mark-ups have somewhat leveled out for a while...

Here's what I see:
A lot of people are still trying to sell their Ar's for $2000 or $2500. The problem is that those that were interested in an AR at that price have purchased one, a month ago.

Now there might be a lot of people interested in an AR, but not for $2500, no matter what accessories you add. So people in the classifieds, start dropping your price and they might just sell.

How long did the 2008 panic last with Obama's first election? This one seems more serious with the politicians banking on recent tragedies to pass their 2A shredding bills and a lame duck president, but maybe people are starting to look into sites like this for research and realize they are not alone in believing in the second amendment and they are paying gouge prices.

This isn't 2008. This a direct assault on private gun ownership via nothing but emotional persuasion and deception.

Plus the economy has been floating down into the sewer since 2008 and your dollar purchases less and less as it will eventually sink into the abyss.

My advice is if it does ease up a bit and ammo becomes more available and affordable don't hesitate because it really might be your last chance.

If the banksters are successful in conning Americans into another invasion/occupation - like Iran - that would really be the end of 'cheap' options and ammo for probably a decade or two.

There is no reason to believe Americans are going to grow a collective brain and figure out that the whole 'scary guns' thing is a con job, so TPTB will take one step back to take three steps forward.

When they step back one you had better be ready to buy what you need.

I was at NW Armory today... seemed like a zoo to me. Car's double parked all over the parking lot and more people wanting to see guns than the clerks could handle.

I picked up two lancer awms from midway today at post panic prices was about $43 with shipping, and also got a 3 pack of pmag m3s from botech for $45 things are going fast but stuffs starting to come into stock at a few places for reasonable prices. Only buy I even think I could regret is 3 d&h mags at $16.99 each with $7 shipping from 2 days ago. You just have to keep an eye out for deals and act fast. Just posted a link in gear for troy battle mags at $25 each. If everything comes in I will have 20 mags of various brands and never payed more then about $20 each shipped

Let us know if those mags from botach show up.. that place doesn't have real time inventory and they will let you order and sit on backorder status for months without contacting you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top