JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This seems to be where its headed, they want it to be like California where the 2 parties go to a Gunstore and transfer ownership do the FBI check, then wait 2 weeks for the buyer to take possession.
Do you think they'll get it ?

Do you think that everyone who sells a gun in California actually does this? If you do, I've got a piece of ocean front property in Montana you ought to look at.

There is a very large population of folks in California who are in rural areas, and are very conservative, law abiding people, who fully support the 2A.

This seems to be where its headed, they want it to be like California where the 2 parties go to a Gunstore and transfer ownership do the FBI check, then wait 2 weeks for the buyer to take possession.
Do you think they'll get it ?

Do you think hitler managed to kill every jew in germany? He wanted to and had the ability however couldn't because many refused lawful government orders and hid.

My name is Mike Godwin and I approve this message.

In fact, I would venture to say that there are far more "banned" weapons in that state than "legal" ones. Meaning unregistered firearms. Yes, those who live in the metro areas hate freedom, but if you can stay away from that, and stay in rural areas, the sierras, or north of Redding, the people are pretty good folks.

In fact, I would venture to say that there are far more "banned" weapons in that state than "legal" ones. Meaning unregistered firearms. Yes, those who live in the metro areas hate freedom, but if you can stay away from that, and stay in rural areas, the sierras, or north of Redding, the people are pretty good folks.

I bet tens of thousands of Marines and Sailors that got the unfortunate duty of being sent to commiefornia, have many of their own firearms with them from their home state. I have no sympathy for any of the 50 states that happen to go against the values of those that serve it.

I bet tens of thousands of Marines and Sailors that got the unfortunate duty of being sent to commiefornia, have many of their own firearms with them from their home state. I have no sympathy for any of the 50 states that happen to go against the values of those that serve it.

My son does he's stationed in CA but he has made sure that what he has there is on the CA DOJ approved list and anything that is not or is even close to not he's left here in Oregon.

Nobody seems to be the addressing the fact that Conress and Senate can't seem to pass anything. I view this gun control stuff as about 4th tier after money issues, appointment confirmation and whatnot. I don't see anything happening.

Local stuff maybe.

I'm only asking if you think they will pass legislation requiring it.

Yes, they'll try to pass a law that all firearm transfers have to go through a FFL. With Congress in the current state it's in they might not be able to get anything through, but if they could only get one new gun law passed I'd bet it would be this one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top