JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1- they've saved more lives than they've taken, so statistically yes.

2- child seats? Depends on the age/size of the child...
but, if they're driving (16 is a legally still a child) I recommend they sit in the left front seat behind the wheel, belted and bagged.

If these questions are some some sort of non-sense rhetorical trap attempting to equate car safety laws and gun control...you're barking up the wrong tree.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
1- they've saved more lives than they've taken, so statistically yes.

2- child seats? Depends on the age/size of the child...
but, if they're driving (16 is a legally still a child) I recommend they sit in the left front seat behind the wheel, belted and bagged.
ok i agree on that but kids under like 13 should sit in the backseat do you agre

That really depends on the size of the kid..
We have a Chinese girl that's a student living with us and she (age 20) has to sit in the back seat because she doesn't weigh enough to consistently activate the front seat airbag.

I used to do car stereo installation and air bags scared me. Taking apart dashes and what not I was always weering of them. We had a guy in a shop near ours get his arm broken when a bag went off while he was messing with the dash

I've always made my kids run along outside the car when we went places... that one spilled drink by one of them in the car ruined it for all of them... I warned them!

You kill me man!

Air bags.....When "I" was a kid my dad, me and a buddy of mine would take week long camping/fishing trips in an Econoline van. Every 50 miles, buddy and I would switch passenger seat for the motor cover between the seats! Damn good thing there was never and accident!

Still crackin' up here @Stomper. :s0114:

many people have survived with no belts or bags and sat in whatever seat was open. many people have survived riding in the back of trucks and laying on the package tray(under the back window for you kids and small cars).
Lack of person responsibility and situational awareness are reason we need these things.
Do they help and statistically save lives? Yes...but so does paying attention.

i work at a dealership that has airbag recalls like a MOFO right now. no they dont scare me. when handled properly they arent going to go off... a lot of criteria has to be met to ignite a bag.

ADVICE: NEVER OHM TEST AN AIRBAG UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO GO OFF.

didnt accedentally happen to me but i have purposely tested this theory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top