JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah looking into saddles and boots and so on made me want to cry. I have no love for horses anymore. They are worse than boats. If you have to pay a stable fee along with all that crap....Yeah no.

She can ride a goat for all I care. NO HORSES.
Hey I hear you and all. And God bless everone and horsies too. But if a gurl says "I want a pony!".. just say "knock your bubblegume out". or leave her in the ditch

Hey I hear you and all. And God bless everone and horsies too. But if a gurl says "I want a pony!".. just say "knock your bubblegume out". or leave her in the ditch

I am afraid of my daughter so I just said I do not have the cash....She might cut me if I try to leave her or curse at her. Got her a fishing knife and now I gotta watch my attitude...

The thing is you can't tell people how to: raise their kids, treat their pets and deal with thier marital relationship...

It works differently for everyone, or I'd be rich selling a book and playing with my toys instead of talking to yall;)

Cheers
:p:D:cool:

Used to. Married for 17 years, divorced for 16 and got back together again. New rules for the second time: no hiding expensive toys. Since we're at the stage of life where things are a little more comfortable financially, I don't need permission either.

The thing is you can't tell people how to: raise their kids, treat their pets and deal with thier marital relationship...

It works differently for everyone, or I'd be rich selling a book and playing with my toys instead of talking to yall;)

Cheers
:p:D:cool:

Ya never know. People have taken crazier advise on love than your book would be. The title should be "Honesty kills love"

That I would buy.

I'm not sleeping with any of you; I don't really care how any of you view me so you can expect to continue hearing my precieved truths...

Funny place here at nwfa, I am on several other boards and damn few of the guys on ignore but here I have about ten. :D:D:D:eek:

Funny place here at nwfa, I am on several other boards and damn few of the guys on ignore but here I have about ten. :D:D:D:eek:

Yea, I have a couple on ignore here; nice feature;)

Anyone that doesn't want't to do business or trades with me because of my views on relationships is up to them. I read my wife most of this and she agrees with me that she doesn't want her shoe or earring collection to be dollar sign to me and I feel that way about ammo and little stuff.

Well far be it from me to tell anyone else about marriage, I was only married a little over 40 years so I never got her figured out...:D

I do feel better. I grew up with a mother and a step dad that are psychologists. Trust me being analyzed is my middle name so feel free. HOWEVER the old man was a fireman for 25 years so you can imagine that dilemma of learning.

One thing this topic has seemed to wash out is the folks that say "withholding the truth or lying is bad" are either divorced or never married. WELL I hate to say it but everyone including married couples need some level of privacy and distance to remain happy....That is my shrink advise.

Now the real question. Can you believe a word I just wrote??!!! HAHA you dunno do you! SUCKER!

I do know

It's on the interweb so I don't beleave anything.

My wife knows what I pay and what its really worth when I buy guns and reloading gear. We both have our own money but its a safe bet she will outlive me so she needs to know actual values.

My wife knows what I pay and what its really worth when I buy guns and reloading gear. We both have our own money but its a safe bet she will outlive me so she needs to know actual values.

Yep I think the same way. I know from what I have been through that I will not make it to old age......if I do well it will suck :eek:

We are the same way wife works and what she brings home is hers.....

When I do croak they can deal with all the crap....

Funny thing that ignore feature....Its just as easy to scroll on past tho. On the FAL files I started an ignore list and it was huge. Then a couple of those members died...I went back and took them off the list and saw they weren't giant a holes all the time.

I do not ignore. Only because I forget I can. Plus sometimes the ignorant crazy folks make me laugh. Other times I wish I could slap them upside the head. Either way at least they get a rise out of me. I survive and other times they write intelligent well thought out posts. Sometimes that is shocking but those little gems keep me from the ignore button.

I like knowing what the crazy people are up to. Ignorance is bliss but someones gotta keep an eye on these nut jobs.

When people post things they wouldn't say to your face they get the ignore spot from me. There are allways trolls on every board and I am just too old to put up with it:D:D:D:eek:

Edited to add, it is obvious too that a lot of guys come here to argue.... cause their wife won't let them speak at home:D:D.

Last Edited:
When people post things they wouldn't say to your face they get the ignore spot from me. There are allways trolls on every board and I am just too old to put up with it:D:D:D:eek:

Edited to add, it is obvious too that a lot of guys come here to argue.... cause their wife won't let them speak at home:D:D.

I hear that. I just like to sit and think about how different the conversation would go down if it was face to face. Being a computer tough guy is a pretty serious gig. Gotta lock the door so your mom does not come in and see you naked typing on here. Gotta look up words all the time when the rest of us use them.....or not in many cases.

Then the REWARD is AMAZING. You get to put on your headset and tell all your video gamer friends (also people you have never met) how you told some guy off today...Of course leaving out it was while hiding behind a screen name and an IP address. I applaud you trolls. Somehow you have made yourself a little niche in this world that NEVER EVER would have accepted you 50 years ago. In other words BITE ME.

True thug life for these people.

Wife not only knows what I pay for them, she wont let me sell them :)
In fact she sees our firearms as not only fun, a necessity, also as an investment as in most cases firearms do not drop in prices as years go by. Well if you buy a HP or Jennings its worth what they will pay you in recycling it for scrap LOL.

Plus I am pretty sure the guys who don't tell their wives where the money goes are afraid of their wives... must be heck living with Lorena Bobbit.:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top