JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you suspect angi-gun legislators and agitators of violating state laws, report them here: Smartsheet Forms

Violations of the Governor's Proclamation
Governor Inslee has issued several orders including the Stay Home-Stay Healthy proclamation, 20-25, prohibiting people from leaving their home or place of residence except to conduct or participate in (1) essential activities, and/or (2) employment in providing essential business services. If you have concerns and would like to report suspected violations of this order, please follow these guidelines: If this report is about an individual or private group that is not following the proclamation, contact your local law enforcement agency. DO NOT call 911. Please refer to the law enforcement agency website for directions on how to file a complaint or use the agency's non-emergency number. If this report is about a business that is not following the proclamation, fill out the form on this webpage. This report will be forwarded to the appropriate agency to review the violation for the appropriate response.

Brown Shirts Unite! The Stasi is needing you!
Stab your friends in the back, Snitch on your Neighbors, report report report! Rise up for the father land, become one of the New Reich, join us now! A new world awaits!

Some how, history repeats!

I'm waiting till they offer rewards and then I'll rat on everyone in my neighborhood!
I'll be a leader in the NWO Covid19 cottage industry, making black hoods for the denouncement panels
Was it Beria that said "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime." ? Everybody is guilty of some crime. How could you not be guilty of something in a land of a jillion laws?o_O

If you suspect angi-gun legislators and agitators of violating state laws, report them here: Smartsheet Forms

Violations of the Governor's Proclamation
Governor Inslee has issued several orders including the Stay Home-Stay Healthy proclamation, 20-25, prohibiting people from leaving their home or place of residence except to conduct or participate in (1) essential activities, and/or (2) employment in providing essential business services. If you have concerns and would like to report suspected violations of this order, please follow these guidelines: If this report is about an individual or private group that is not following the proclamation, contact your local law enforcement agency. DO NOT call 911. Please refer to the law enforcement agency website for directions on how to file a complaint or use the agency's non-emergency number. If this report is about a business that is not following the proclamation, fill out the form on this webpage. This report will be forwarded to the appropriate agency to review the violation for the appropriate response.

It sounds good and all, but you know as well as I do, there's no way in hell would Turd Ferguson even think about charging his ideological brethren for anything, ever............

Ray

There is an article here that is relevant: Inslee: Thousands are calling about stay-at-home violators; online complaint forms to fight coronavirus

When reading the article, consider the following points:
  1. "Red flag" laws enable people to file frivolous complaints against gun owners.
  2. The state has so many complainst about people violating health procolamations, that they set up a formal system for collecting complaints.
  3. If the state were to implement a system that creates a safe zone for "friends of Bob" to flagrantly violate health proclamation violations, they would open themselves up to investigation. Therefore, if they give special exemptions, that would eventually be revealed through open records acts requestions.
  4. When Canada set up a firearm registration system, gun owners collapsed it by filing registrations for items such as glue guns, nail guns, and similar equipment.
Have at it boys and girls, and have FUN! The state wants to collect complaints for investigation, so give them what they are requesting! Perhaps even the staff of the AG's office are violating the health proclamation and need to be investigated.

What do you expect from the state that encourages people to snitch on Express Lane Violators with (888) Be-A-Hero (or whatever the phone number is.)
I believe civil obedience, reporting all violators and toeing the party line are all covenants of PC Mentality.
As @Ura-Ki writes, "Sign up for your brown-shirt today!"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads