JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about an idiot tax? One that only affected political leaders. If the voted yes on a bill that they didnt read they have to pay a large percentage of their government paycheck income into a fund that went for teaching children 1. To read and 2. To make decisions on information presented to them

I would vote for that tax. As long as the bill wasnt filled with a bunch of mumbo jumbo about something unrelated

I propose an amendment that includes a tax on those who vote for aforementioned politicians... THE AYES HAVE IT!

I propose an amendment that includes a tax on those who vote for aforementioned politicians... THE AYES HAVE IT!
We should criminalize those politicians actions. Give them a little reflection time in the slammer. Sort of like a time out for adults.

Oooh. Nice amendment! Maybe they should increase the taxes on people that vote for the aforementioned politictians and give it back by tax reduction to those who voted for the opposition.

Now that Its called a tax reduction would you vote for it?

We were so thrifty with your tax money that next year ,we are giving the citizens of this great country a 20% across the board tax refund. "No politician said, ever.."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top