JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe it was the shell from your first deer, or your first bulls eye or some other great shot. Do you have a collection of shells? lets hear about it.

My second deer, I made a mount with the rack out of some scrap oak and suede, then a month or so later I was eating a great burger I made and bit into a bullet fragment which I promptly cleaned off dabbed with super glue and stuck it to the oak under the one sided forked horn.:s0155: And I do have the shell somewhere.

Yes, casing from Son's first big game kill, a buffalo even. Was not able to recover bullet as it went through. Father-in-law has case and recovered bullet next to the mounted elk horns.

i dont save brass but i build my own fishing spinners so whenever i catch a nice salmon or steelhead on one i save it.
sometimes the same spinner pattern just spins better than others so i like to refere to the one that kept getting hits.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top