JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I happened across a bunch more today. Among the large quantity of 9mm and .40S&W, I picked up a couple hundred pieces of .45 acp, all nice and shiny in a pile. Amazingly I found a small handful of 45-70, and a full box of beautiful Winchester .44 Magnum, all carefully put back into their tray in the Winchester box, and tossed into the trash.

By the way, reports of the demise of the .40 S&W have been greatly exaggerated. If it's really dead, then it must be that zombies are sneaking into the range at night to practice with their dead guns, leaving all this nice brass for me. :)

I happened across a bunch more today. Among the large quantity of 9mm and .40S&W, I picked up a couple hundred pieces of .45 acp, all nice and shiny in a pile. Amazingly I found a small handful of 45-70, and a full box of beautiful Winchester .44 Magnum, all carefully put back into their tray in the Winchester box, and tossed into the trash.

By the way, reports of the demise of the .40 S&W have been greatly exaggerated. If it's really dead, then it must be that zombies are sneaking into the range at night to practice with their dead guns, leaving all this nice brass for me. :)
What about .357 sig? I swear I'm the only member that shoots that round as all my ammo is marked so I know darn well what brass is mine. Never found a single, solitary .45 GAP anywhere though. So I think that one is good and dead.

What about .357 sig? I swear I'm the only member that shoots that round as all my ammo is marked so I know darn well what brass is mine. Never found a single, solitary .45 GAP anywhere though. So I think that one is good and dead.
I get random 357 Sig and 45 Gap cases in the brass I buy so will set them aside for you. You might check with CLT65 as well.

Coincidentally I have a bag of 357 SIG brass sitting right next to me, all clean and shiny. I find a few now and then. I'm cleaning up and getting rid of a bunch, was getting ready to list it for sale in the classifieds, 700 pieces, a nickel each if anyone wants them.

You're right about 45 GAP though; that's something I almost never see. It's not only dead; it barely lived in the first place. The only 45 GAP brass I've seen lately was that handful that you gave me a couple weeks ago, Mike. I actually thought about loading them with a pinch of bullseye and round balls, using moon clips to shoot them in my S&W 1917. I'll probably never get around to doing that though, so if anyone needs them, they're welcome to them.

The funny thing is how few revolver cases I find- 38 Special on occasion, once in a while some 357 mag, and then on the rare blue moon I'll find a pile of 44 mag or 45 Colt. Either very few people shoot revolvers anymore, most of them reload and take their brass with them, or since it's not ejected all over, they toss it in the dumpster where I never see it.

I did find four .32 acp cases, and exactly one 25 acp. I haven't seen a 25 acp in quite a while.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top