JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only need a few more...
657249234_o.jpg
0ebd4c5d59dddf43ebe9a9260e584807.jpg
IMGP0432.JPG

Geno:s0003:

Need?? Hard to say, I'm still figuring that out. But I'm glad the pretty lady needs more guns. What I really need are more people to get on board with gun ownership, more people to fight for the rights of gun owners and more people to vote for pro-gun legislators. That way, when I determine what I need, I can still get it!!

Oh yes, that authoritative heavy CHING! When you release the bolt does the speaking. Plus, in all the rounds I've put through the it I've never had a malfunction. Solid and reliable.

I did have a couple of failures with a Garand, but I do chalk that up to the ammo - one particular run of factory ammo, loaded specifically for the Garand, had several that got stuck in the chamber - wouldn't feed properly and I had to forcefully extract them. Can't blame the gun for that.

The ammo that was used in the Garand back then isn't available anymore commercially, I've been told. Modern ammo might feed differently and are also higher (too high) pressure.
Any Garand Guru comments on this?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads