JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few that are not firearms...:D
Andy
DSC06062.jpg
DSC05780.jpg
DSC04531.jpg

I have more than a few things,but I don't want to brag (or advertise:rolleyes:)
Here is something I do think is really cool though-
WW2 Japanese NCO sword with battle damage..Notice the blade damage lines up with the scabbard damage.The Japanese wasn't doing a Banzai charge,that's for sure:D
Also note the 30.06 round fits neatly in the hole in the handle..
I bought it from the druggie Grandson of a deceased Merchant Marine.Story goes,the Grandfather was involved with transporting wounded USMC back to the States,and supposedly he befriended one of the US Marines.They came to an agreement and the Merchant Marine received this sword in trade for extra pie and ice cream the whole trip back!!
20170612_161330.jpg 20170612_161354.jpg 20170612_161427.jpg 20170612_161437.jpg

Almost as cool,a 1983 dated MR T pin!!
20170612_161446.jpg

For a period of time after the Civil War, the government printed this fractional currency instead of coins made of precious metal. Can't imagine a 10-cent or 50-cent paper note would have survived so long, but these have relatively little value.

P1030370_zpsz7j1o1ji.jpg

WAYNO.

Fixed! ( YAY! )
Looks like a pictograph picture ... the Western Indian tribes drew history pictures on ledger books and the like on the various reservations there were moved to.
Cool piece of history right there , you have!
Andy

A British made calvary saber with scabbard and frog (?) that was employed by a family ancestor. Confederacy. Might be an about 1857 or so Enfield?

I will check. Cousin has it. Insured. The story about the sword is common. Great great great somebody in the family. That much we know. Also the usual rumors about blood stains and nicks on the edge. Can not confirm this.

A 1900, (1902?) American Eagle .30 Luger with 4 matching rosewood mags. Original holster. A very low serial number. All matching. Excellent condition.

I will check. Brother has it. Also insured. The story behind the Luger is that my Great grandfather bought the Luger from the US Army after field trials. I can not confirm that story.

Family possessions. Not for sale. Sorry.

Last Edited:
DSC06339.jpg
The rifle is historic of course ... A 1943 dated 03A3 by Remington.
But the patches are as well.
The 11th Airborne is my Granddad's and the 101st Airborne is my Dad's.

I wore the 101st patch on my Class A's while in the 101st ... usually got "gigged" 'cause its a pre'68 style patch.
But it was my dad's ... I thought it was kinda neat wearing his patch and worth a "gig".
Andy

View attachment 369820
The rifle is historic of course ... A 1943 dated 03A3 by Remington.
But the patches are as well.
The 11th Airborne is my Granddad's and the 101st Airborne is my Dad's.

I wore the 101st patch on my Class A's while in the 101st ... usually got "gigged" 'cause its a pre'68 style patch.
But it was my dad's ... I thought it was kinda neat wearing his patch and worth a "gig".
Andy

A big SALUTE for the airborne!!! :cool:
Dad was 82nd & 101st.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR