JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jesus.. Sterilize that guy before he breeds, and anyone who thinks like him.

Looting is a form of protest?! :mad:

Ill hold WAY back on this one.. I dont want to say too much.

Yeah, cuz nuthin' says "I'm protestin' the MAN," like destroying some poor bastard's convenience store after he worked 80 hours a week for the last 3 years to turn a profit.

But then again, Macy's doesn't sell stuff for the munchies.
Idiots.

SMDH

Sick, twisted people. Another reason for people to avoid such institutions of higher indoctrination...er, education. Between this and what the public schools are doing, I don't know why more people aren't turning away from public education - though, thankfully, a growing number are.

If we are to have any hope of reviving patriotism, freedom and liberty in this country, it will have to begin by fundamentally transforming (see what I did there ;)) the education of our children away from government money and influence and back to the roots where we started. We've voluntarily handed our kids over to the government for generations and now we're just realizing the results of what we've done. You simply can't let the government indoctrinate your kids for 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and hope to undo what they've been told about you, your government and your freedom.

This man is a perfect example of the type of people we're turning out. And a perfect example of why we're being clobbered with anti-gun claptrap.

My church, which is LDS, and don't quote me on this, we believe they will start having school at the Church houses. Like other church's, but I guarantee when they announce its open to do it, 99% will do it.
Bad teachers, and violence cause this.

FYI. In pocatello yesterday, a 15 year old boy threatened to kill all the girls at school. Why? He said because he couldn't get them to give him naked pics of themselves online to him.

My church, which is LDS, and don't quote me on this, we believe they will start having school at the Church houses. Like other church's, but I guarantee when they announce its open to do it, 99% will do it.
Bad teachers, and violence cause this.

FYI. In pocatello yesterday, a 15 year old boy threatened to kill all the girls at school. Why? He said because he couldn't get them to give him naked pics of themselves online to him.
Ha-ha! I quoted you....now what are you going to do?[emoji14]

Only minorities can get away with looting as a form of protest.

Only those whose ancestors were abused and used.

Exclusions on who can loot:
Asians
Native Americans
Central American Natives
Anyone from Europe
Anyone from Asia
Anyone from Austraila

Unless your lineage can be traced to one person who originated in Africa, before or after the slave trade you cannot use looting as a form of protest.

Yeah, cuz nuthin' says "I'm protestin' the MAN," like destroying some poor bastard's convenience store after he worked 80 hours a week for the last 3 years to turn a profit.

But then again, Macy's doesn't sell stuff for the munchies.
Idiots.

SMDH
Remember, it's the MAN that thinks they should work for a living. So it shouldn't surprise that they would want to hurt the people that work hard to make a living.

Only minorities can get away with looting as a form of protest.

Only those whose ancestors were abused and used.

Exclusions on who can loot:
Asians
Native Americans
Central American Natives
Anyone from Europe
Anyone from Asia
Anyone from Austraila

Unless your lineage can be traced to one person who originated in Africa, before or after the slave trade you cannot use looting as a form of protest.

I wonder if that professor would defend a group of white rioters looting black-owned businesses? I have a sneaking suspicion that would not be okay with him.

If these people are going to say this type of BS, they should be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Just another "race war" huckster trying to make money off the backs of "social issues" in his "community".

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could make a comfortable living just spewing your own brand of social theory, though?? That'd be the life, man.

Don't be jeally.

Sick, twisted people. Another reason for people to avoid such institutions of higher indoctrination...er, education. Between this and what the public schools are doing, I don't know why more people aren't turning away from public education - though, thankfully, a growing number are.

If we are to have any hope of reviving patriotism, freedom and liberty in this country, it will have to begin by fundamentally transforming (see what I did there ;)) the education of our children away from government money and influence and back to the roots where we started. We've voluntarily handed our kids over to the government for generations and now we're just realizing the results of what we've done. You simply can't let the government indoctrinate your kids for 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and hope to undo what they've been told about you, your government and your freedom.

This man is a perfect example of the type of people we're turning out. And a perfect example of why we're being clobbered with anti-gun claptrap.

You do know the main reason for public schools is to babysit the children while the parents work....
Most Americans need 2 incomes just to survive this day and age.

The sad thing is that many of these parents do not care to be involved in what goes on in the classroom or the way public school districts manipulate the criteria of said instruction. Hell some parents don't even help kids with their homework!!!!
This is what is wrong with the process of teaching kids in America.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could make a comfortable living just spewing your own brand of social theory, though?? That'd be the life, man.

Don't be jeally.

That's "Peanut-butter and jeally".

Actually, I've never been all that impressed with pontificators and "stand-up philosophers"... I prefer, and have WAY more respect for folks who ACTUALLY produce something other than "noise" and "greenhouse gases" from the noise-tubes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top