JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Do you have an older computer or maybe just no digital camera. I have 3 digital camera's that use the same 3 1/2 inch computer disk that your computer does. I can take pictures of the item that you want to sell and while I do I can review the pictures as I take them to make sure that you have quality photo's and then give you the disk right there on the spot... NO WAITING...and if you don't have the 3 1/2 disk slot on your computer ...no worries... I can take pictures of your item and put them into my photopucket web site and e-mail you the link. Now you can post your item for sell with ease with just a few clicks of the computer mouse ,your pictures are posted and available for everyone to see. It's been a proven fact that people are very visual. Meaning if we can see the item that is being sold there is a 2 to 3 times greater chance of that item being sold. I live in the Oregon City area and have no problem traveling in the local area. However. When greater distances are involved I will need to wait until I have a few people in your area that want pictures taken in your area to keep the cost low or we could add a travel fee. I can take up to 20 pictures per disk for $25 ( CASH ONLY PLEASE ) or for a box or boxes of ammo of equal value will be excepted.

This is on a trial bases.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads