JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a .223/20 ga savage 24 with a rattle can camo job I named "Death stick". I have a really ugly Maddi AK mocked up like a battlefield pick up I named "Peshwar pickup" and my green AK side folder is the "Green machine."

well looks you aren't the only weird one around... i named all mine. My Mauser Kar 98 i named Karina. S&W M&P .40 is named Mike. Savage Model 10 12ga shotty is named Steve. Kel-Tec SUB 2000 in .40 is named Kelly. TTC Tokarev is named Tolik. I also have an AK which i purchased off of Fromotoc, and it had the name "Tiffany" in the receiver, so I just named it Tiffany.

Haven't named any yet...but they say guns kill people so they must have minds of their own and deserve names. If guns do kill people, I just gotta know where they are hiding the bodies.......

Yeah, I go with their pre designated names. AR, AK, G23, and so on. It seems wierd to name a rifle or a car for that matter unless it's been around for so long that it's developed a name for itself.

I've named one, my K98 DOU 44. Named it ZOB, acronym in polish for Jewish Fighting Organization in memory of the fighters of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.

Site of the ZOB HQ bunker(located under an apartment bldg.) at Ulica Miła 18(Mila 18),Warsaw:

(In 2002 I walked the whole length of what was the site of the ghetto. See the film The Pianist to get an idea of what it looked like after it was completely destroyed/leveled).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top