JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe Im strange, but I have a habit of naming my guns. Am I the only one that does this? My "pet" AR is named "Black Betty", my Kimber classic is an original made in Oregon with rosewood grips so I call her Rose. (yeah I went way out there on that one) What do you name your guns?

I dont name my guns but my wife does. She only names the guns that she likes to shoot. She named my Buckmark Natalia, My p22 Jessica, and she is scared to death of my AR so it doesn't have a name.

Its funny you posted this. I've never named any of my guns before - none in my collection have names, but I'm picking up an OD/Stainless XDM tomorrow that I've been referring to as the "Green Meanie."

Maybe Im strange, but I have a habit of naming my guns. Am I the only one that does this? My "pet" AR is named "Black Betty", my Kimber classic is an original made in Oregon with rosewood grips so I call her Rose. (yeah I went way out there on that one) What do you name your guns?
I don't name my guns... Just my riding lawn mower and small tractor:s0112:

I DO name a few of them, the special ones. Only one or two have a name, and it has to be for a special reason or feature. For reasons that are 1/2 obvious from this side, and R-rated on the other, this custom Caspian in blue/nickel is named "Rebel Girl":

I had my wife name my gun shortly before we were married. I won't divulge what she calls it though. Now my firearms on the other hand are named after what the factory tatooed on em.:s0114:

MANX, YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!! (in a great, fun, way). Your visual sense of humour has cracked me up more than once. Great concept, great, uhm, execution. (the executioner ain't too shabby, either!!).

Personally, I've never thought of naming any of mine..... but first jolt, I like the idea. Maybe I'll have to let my cranium rattle its beans about a bit and see what comes out.

I've got a good friend with a laser inscribing machine, and may even go so far as having him inscribe something....... on some of them. I'd not do it to the vintage Browning GP I've got..... too pristine as she is. I hope I never have to part with it, but if I ever did it may well be the new steward mightn't appreciate, or respect, the monniker carved on the slide.... even if it WERE done well, and gold leafed into the bargain.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top