JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of my high school girl friends just published her first book

A Technicolor Lightning Storm

Authored by Diane Krenz Lynch

Dana Duncan sets off for a peaceful overnight hike in the Cascade Mountains of Oregon only to be tossed into an incredible adventure before she even sets up her tent.
Besieged by a bizarre and violent lightning storm, Dana runs headlong into an oddly colored explosion of lightning that throws her into a familiar place but an unknown time.
She must survive the wilderness while searching for clues as to where she is and where to find safety. Along the way she finds a four-legged hero, destruction, a fellow traveler and finally; contentment.

Publication Date:Aug 07 2012
ISBN/EAN13:1478311657 / 9781478311652
Page Count:206
Binding Type:US Trade Paper
Trim Size:6" x 9"
Language:English
Color:Black and White
Related Categories:Fiction / Science Fiction / Adventure

https://www.createspace.com/3817830?ref=1147694&utm_id=6026

Might be of interest to some here and buying a copy would help out a real nice person.

She asks if you read it to please leave a review on Amazon for it cause that will really help.

In answer to your question, I am a voracious reader. However, the book is so new that there are no reviews to read. I'm not willing to pull the trigger on a book that's a 100% unknown quantity.

Besides, I have to finish what I'm reading now, then plow my way through Atlas Shrugged, The Mark of Athena, and Paul Revere's Ride. Looking to finish all these before December.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top