JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is the link. The U.S. is trying to devalue our dollar to... Reduce the debt it has to pay off, increase the cost of things including your house so the financial sector doesn't have that burden, make our products compete on the global market to increase job rates in the U.S. I'm sure I'm forgetting something right now but read the article and research for yourself.

The QE2 started yesterday, the U.S. started dumping money onto the market. China stated before anything happened that they were going to do whatever it took to counter our move.... They did. While we are printing 600 billion dollars our dollar is going UP! How long do you think we can play this game when we're up against China? The U.S. is deep in debt and China saves something like 25% og it's GDP.

I do not like this one bit sam I am. Not with China, not with Iran. Looks like the rich will be eating rice and spam.

There is no LOL about it. The dollar has lost 0% due to the QE2 so far. It has gained because like I said, China is lowering it's currency to keep ours in check.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top