JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Joe13 your posts got me motivated. I've been (mostly) on a diet for 2 months now. I cut out the garbage, sugar, processed nonsense and most importantly alcohol. Not a drop in almost 2 months. I've lost about 14 pounds. In the right area too. My belly has shrunk down to almost non-existent, love handles (never got why they are called that) are almost gone too. I feel better, look better (well, nothing's gonna fix this face) and I don't miss ANY of it except BREAD. Man, I swear I start drooling when I see rolls, garlic bread or even a loaf of Wonder.

"Kruel J you know you want me. You know you want to run your hands all over me. Butter me up one side and down the other, caress my fluffy mounds and run your tongue up and down my.........crust." :p

I had a semi-erotic dream about a bowl of fettuccine noodles and an endless loaf of garlic bread. And here I thought I'd be dreaming of beer. NOPE!

@Joe13 your posts got me motivated. I've been (mostly) on a diet for 2 months now. I cut out the garbage, sugar, processed nonsense and most importantly alcohol. Not a drop in almost 2 months. I've lost about 14 pounds. In the right area too. My belly has shrunk down to almost non-existent, love handles (never got why they are called that) are almost gone too. I feel better, look better (well, nothing's gonna fix this face) and I don't miss ANY of it except BREAD. Man, I swear I start drooling when I see rolls, garlic bread or even a loaf of Wonder.

"Kruel J you know you want me. You know you want to run your hands all over me. Butter me up one side and down the other, caress my fluffy mounds and run your tongue up and down my.........crust." :p

I had a semi-erotic dream about a bowl of fettuccine noodles and an endless loaf of garlic bread. And here I thought I'd be dreaming of beer. NOPE!

That's awesome man!

I am really glad you decided to make your changes sooner rather then later like I did;)

I'm down to my lowest I've been in quite awhile at 264 without loosing any of my gained muscle.

For those carb cravings there might be 2 things to help.

Try the alternative breads you can make in the microwave - my daughter makes them often, takes 1 min to prep and mix and 1 min to cook. Toss lots of butter on that sucker and enjoy:D

The other thing would be to look at fat bomb recipes. They are a lot of calories only if you eat a lot of it/them. I know you don't have my sweet tooth but there are a lot of savory kinds as well.

I find if I eat some good fats that my cravings for anything pretty much go away - and I can only eat so much fat (even if it tastes great) before I'm just not hungry anymore.

I'm really happy so many people have been able to relate and be supportive of the others on this thread - life is awesome when your healthy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top