JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guy from reading the article ""Avoid an area that is controlled by a corrupt government that tramples upon the rights of ordinary citizens.""

it looks like about 1/5 of the states are going to have to migrate to another one, hmm that means if the liberal states only have liberals left in them, then after a couple of years those states will have zero population, since liberals all like to live off the work of others then they will die off and there will not be any liberals left. What a sweet dream

This is why The International Communist Party of America, in their 1922 manifesto declared that they would infiltrate the Democratic Party first, due to it's historic affinity to slavery and the corrupt mindset that being a slaver demands, They were absolutely correct

What do you do with your house, cars, guns, everything else that you literally can't stuff into the back of a cab on your way to the airport? Where will you go? Are you planning to drive north across the line and learn to play hockey and say eh?

I can't imagine leaving my friends and family and everything else I know. I'm planning to stay and fight for my country and way of life if shtf, but I guess if it came down to it I might consider fleeing.

You just described the Classic description of a refugee; destitute, impoverished, homeless. Welcome to Zeke's Utopia (where you are at the bottom, it's called Social Justice) BTW, the new South African Constitution states that Social Justice is the ruleing law of the land, Whites must now pay for being born white. This is not a joke!

I watched the preppers show last night and this guy packed up a 40' sea can and shipped his stuff along with registering his guns legally to Costa Rica, his thinking was that if the US goes down then so will the rest of the world's economy so he felt that Costa Rica is already hand to mouth with food.

After getting there they were going to install a rain catching system, the land they bought was covered in various fruit trees, the kids were adjusting well, looked pretty nice to me.

The point of his venture was why wait for the shtf?

<broken link removed>

This is why The International Communist Party of America, in their 1922 manifesto declared that they would infiltrate the Democratic Party first, due to it's historic affinity to slavery and the corrupt mindset that being a slaver demands, They were absolutely correct

you know the dems that supported slavery fled to the republican party. its been documented ad nauseum and is easily verifiable.

that said, I think the shtf scenario is highly unlikely but I would make my decision based on current conditions. I have plenty of liquid assets and a passport so I'd evaluate when there's a bridge to cross.

I have a large contingent of loved ones that I'd need to ensure their safety before I got on a plane to se asia

Unfortunately people are not allow to take much of their assets with them.

You WILL finally see the borders locked up and closed tight. Only it will be to keep people IN.

I'll first do what it takes to get me and my family out of the middle of this large city. I'll leave all of our crap but what we can carry out if need be. We'd all die in here without enough food from hunting, water for drinking, bathing and cleaning, wood for heat and cooking, and diseases would be everywhere from no where proper to bury or burn our waste.

There would possibly come a time when we would flee America but I would have to feel the need to give her up. No other choice. That would be hard.

Unfortunately people are not allow to take much of their assets with them.

You WILL finally see the borders locked up and closed tight. Only it will be to keep people IN.

I was station in West Germany along the Chez border during the cold war. I was actually right on the border some, and I will never ever forget looking the fences of double and some triple Barb wire fences about 50 to 100 apart, concrete walls, german shepherds on runners, when some mentions this and others say it is not possible, I think about what I saw and how people in 1947 48 time would have thought what I saw was impossible and how, while I was in West Germany I thought the collapse of the Iron Curtain would never happen.

If anyone still thinks its impossible look at how the IRS has admitted to harassing people prior tot he 2012 election, people in 1960 would have that is impossible, also look at the Benghazi cover up.

What you are saying here BURT is D@MN scary but very possible and what scares me even more is that I can it happening

Scary but video Becks war room , we are headed right there.

Video 2, good clip if but if Scar face had remembered two important words he made have made it, those two and you ex-soldiers and ex-marines who yelling Duck and Cover, yep you are right. Scar face although a movie only used available once and that was hiding behind a dead body while reloading. Duck and cover, shoot accurately, duck and cover, repeat shoot accurately , duck and cover.

"All human plans are subject to ruthless revision by Nature, or Fate, or whatever one preferred to call the powers behind the Universe."
Arthur C. Clarke

True, but Clarke was a pediophile which is why he moved to Ceylon; still got busted and sued.
Not an endorsement, but;
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

What Country? This isn't the Constitutional United States of America anymore.
(Though I pray to God it will return to it.)

The corporately owned District of Columbia has Illegal lines of national and State ownership that most recognize as America.

With it getting bad ... I still kinda like it here and the people here AND do still have hope.
(I am not fond of criminals, injustice, deceit, treason or other corrupt things tho.)

Anyone that has the means to leave and can immediately start living at the same standard of living/happiness that they can here, and they DON'T, are fools. Whether that be Iceland or Paraguay, it doesn't matter. The worst of it will be all here.

The larger (as in bloated, debt ridden, ponzi economy, dimwits) they are, the farther they will fall.

If I spoke the foreign language, had contacts and a place to live somewhere else, and could take assets with me, I'd be gone.

We are aboard the Titanic of nations folks .... and we are now hanging around playing the piano on deck as she slowly goes under.

I get it Burt ... a close friend of mine completely remade her life in a great city in Mexico.
I fear if America goes under it will only be a matter of time before that place is hit as well. (Incredibly insulated though.)

I have the belief that owning a firearm is a very good thing. Do you know anywhere that has reasonable laws on firearm ownership?
  1. Why Paraguay?
  2. Why Iceland?
  3. Where would you go if you had the moneys and opportunity?
  4. What are the gun laws like there?

I am asking; seriously.

Anyone that has the means to leave and can immediately start living at the same standard of living/happiness that they can here, and they DON'T, are fools. Whether that be Iceland or Paraguay, it doesn't matter. The worst of it will be all here.

The larger (as in bloated, debt ridden, ponzi economy, dimwits) they are, the farther they will fall.

If I spoke the foreign language, had contacts and a place to live somewhere else, and could take assets with me, I'd be gone.

We are aboard the Titanic of nations folks .... and we are now hanging around playing the piano on deck as she slowly goes under.

I haven't researched it much because I don't see it as a reasonable possibility for me. Did look into New Zealand for a while. As long as you can prove that you can earn an income, have no criminal record, etc, it is possible to get in.

Not many places allow firearm ownership like here (for now, of course - that could change almost overnight).

Places that have already been ravaged by the bankers/IMF like South American countries come to mind. Ones with good agriculture, the basics in place.

As for your friend in Mexico, she'll be better off there. What awaits us here in the USA is tantamount to the USSR circa 1990 x100. There will never be a recovery once it starts, in our lifetime anyway. A 600 trillion dollar debt tsunami triggered by some unknown, but well planned, event. The global economic collapse is being orchestrated to benefit the very few and ravage the rest of us.

The opportunity to leave will not be around forever. Once the economic collapse starts, the cage will be closed.

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2...apse-gap-ussr-was-better-prepared-collapse-us

Waiting to be fed ... my favorite comment -

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Yeah ... maybe have a list of remote bank repo properties in the mountains to drop in and visit.

Been looking at Aquaculture as a decent method of food production.

Paraguay has pretty lax gun laws and Borders both Argentina and Brazil where a lot of Illuminati Cronies have massive retreats till stuff settles out.

PolishedBrass

I haven't researched it much because I don't see it as a reasonable possibility for me. Did look into New Zealand for a while.

Not many places allow firearm ownership like here (for now, of course - that could change almost overnight).

Places that have already been ravaged by the bankers/IMF like South American countries come to mind. Ones with good agriculture, the basics in place.

As for your friend in Mexico, she'll be better off there. What awaits us here in the USA is tantamount to the USSR circa 1990 x100. There will never be a recovery once it starts, in our lifetime anyway. A 600 trillion dollar debt tsunami triggered by some unknown, but well planned, event. The global economic collapse is being orchestrated to benefit the very few and ravage the rest of us.

Closing the 'Collapse Gap': the USSR was better prepared for collapse than the US

Waiting to be fed ... my favorite comment -

View attachment 63514

Yep, GWB has a nice self-sustaining solar, water, farm, luxurious sprawl all laid out for himself in Paraguay also. When SHTF he won't be sitting in Texas.

Puppets and traitors are well paid and rewarded that is for sure. They will be sitting in the lap of luxury while this place burns. Waving the flag and wearing the cowboy hat was only for the idiot believers via the boob tube.

These various individuals KNOW what is coming for us and they have covered their arses very well in places far, far away.

Just about every large corporation that can bail out of here already has; they are also in the know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top