JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know, my friends dad has been doing this for a few years now, he created his own. I don't even know if this was on the market then. They own a vineyard and have problems with moles. Except he does a bout a 50/50 mix of propane and oxygen, he has I believe one of those igniters found on propane grills. When he does it, there is not only the percussion, but some flames shooting out, lol. One time a mole ran out on fire, lol.

I love YouTube. :)

These sorts of things will probably be outlawed because of flammables underground, or it's explosive...

Just about everything that's fun becomes illegal after you have to much fun with it.

I just use the propane and don't bother to ignite. Propane is heavier than air and settles to the nest. The mole retreats to the nest when you start fooling around with the opening the hole. The mone or ground squirel becomes fertilizer.

Pops

I'm reviving this thread because of the success I've had using a Molecat that I bought not long ago. While the trap is a sure killer I found that using a little Mike's Earthworm Oil on the triggering mechanism not only attracts the little buggers to the trap but seems to help mask human scent as well. I bought the worm scent at Fisherman's Marine and I've got a different brand of the same type of stuff on order.

Ogre: 3
moles: 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top