JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not have a firearm in the BOB in my rigs since I always carry, as does my wife, but I do have extra ammo for both calibers we use. Glad to see the signalling mirror, a lot of people overlook this simple but very effective device. I also have an ACR Milspec rescue strobe in my bag, in case I'm on the West side where the sun is outlawed:s0114:, and a GPS. Nice job.:s0155:

in your bag you should get some snare wire. also you might think about a 22lr pistol and ammo, they don't weight a lot and can add small game to the meals and a little fishing kit

Couple of things.. if you have a food saver or other vacuum packager seal those flares up. Over time especially with our climate here in the NW they will sweat and leak crap all over the inside of your bag. might consider getting rid of the bow saw and going to a coil saw.. save alot of space and with a little craftsman ship and some 550 cord can be converted into a bow saw if needed. Also I didn't see any spare clothes, especially socks in there.

Other than that I think it would be more than adequate as a Get Home bag. My bug out bag is significantly larger and resides in my garage, as it's main purpose is to Geet out of dodge on foot if I have to, and contains more items than I would need to just get home in a day or two.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top