JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who on this site and other gun boards is a BATF, FBI, DHS, CIA... you name it, we are watching you, agent?

They are here ya know, gathering info and mabey stirring the pot.

I have nothing to hide but I don't show all my cards either.

Is it wise to start threads like "Show Us Your Guns" and such.

Is it wise to comment on revolution or civil war? Which will be unesessary when they run out of money and go broke.

Just say'n...

Who cares. Really

Doesn't matter to me which letters of the alphabet are watching this site. We're law abiding citizens exercising our 1st and 2nd amendment rights as granted to us by the Constitution. That piece of paper may not mean much to them. However if they are monitoring this site in an attempt to violate those rights they should first question their own morals, then realize their proper role as paid public servants of the American people and act accordingly and lastly they're the ones that should be concerned should the proposed further violations of citizens rights be instituted.

Really it could be you we should be worried about. With your sneaky post asking who's the ones watching when it could be you who are doing the watching but you want to throw us off your trail so you make this thread so we won't think its you. but we are smarter then that we know its you who are trying to trick us into thinking its not you but its really possible its maybe you.

ah what was I trying to say?

Really it could be you we should be worried about. With your sneaky post asking who's the ones watching when it could be you who are doing the watching but you want to throw us off your trail so you make this thread so we won't think its you. but we are smarter then that we know its you who are trying to trick us into thinking its not you but its really possible its maybe you.

ah what was I trying to say?

This gets the tin foil trophy

:s0131:A friend of mine says that the feds are listening to every phone call with super computers listening for key words, if enough of them pop up then it gets sent to a human for further analysis. What do I do? the conversation went like this...bomb, terrorist, kill, etc for about a minute, no FBI at the front door yet!:s0114: So if they are members on this forum I say "Show us your Guns!":s0155:

bomb, terrorist, kill, bomb, terrorist, kill, bomb, terrorist, kill, bomb, terrorist, kill, bomb, terrorist, kill, bomb, terrorist, kill, bomb, terrorist, kill

I all ready know a number of cops that are pretty cool maybe I will get to meet more this way.

Ray Parker Jr.

"I always feel like, somebody's watchin' meeee, and I have no privacy. Ah-wo-oh."

OK, are they watching? Of course, and they should, it's their job. Are they after us ("us" being law abiding citizens who own guns)? No, I don't think so. For all of you who disagree, please go buy some of the over priced AR's in the classifieds if that will make you feel better.

A guy on AR15.com just posted a story about some interactions with the ATF. They used his feedback history to warn him about selling firearms without an FFL.

So yes it's safe to assume they are watching, however those with nothing to hide dont care.

Watch away and maybe if you get lucky I will get naked.

I do not hide behind a screen name. Most people I know, know me by Bear. Anything I say here is something that I would say to anyone face to face. In fact, with some of the political conversations I have here, I would relish the opportunity. I would love to have President Obama sit down and have a frosty Deschutes Brewery beer with me. I would love the chance to talk face to face about any of the topics I talk on here. As evidenced by my 2300+ posts, I am passionate about guns and the 2nd amendment. I have made my living off it for many years, in many different ways.
If the government want to go back and look at my posts, so be it. Doesn't bother me.

Really? The NSA is monitoring everything on the internet and pulling key words. Every "Tweet" is recorded in the Library of Congress (or Smithsonian). I don't think that they have a person(s) monitoring web sites, they only follow up on key word algorithms.

If your a law abiding citizen you have nothing to worry about :s0131:

You know, I was getting a little worried that I was unwittingly a member of some crackpot conspiracy theory think tank in here, and fully expected people to jump all over me for being a gun owning "sheeple" for my previous post. Nice to see that most of us are just down to earth law abiding citizens with nothing to hide.

Not saying anything against the preppers, just saying there are some more pressing issues we, as a people, should be concerned with. My job and yours, for two. Honestly, I love my guns, but right now my vote is not being decided by who supports gun rights, abortion, gay marriage, or any of that crap. Who is going to do what helps me put food in my families belly? That is my vote.

I know for a fact that a Port rchard cop at least moniters the site, He interacted with a shop owner when we posted a complaint about that shop.

"Moniters" vs follows on his own time and happens across things that are going on in his jurisdiction are two different things. Pretty sure he is not being paid to follow this site, although with internet access in his cruiser, who wouldn't check out what is going on in here.

What I have noticed as of recient is Double posts at times on this site..an influx of new members that stand out and like to instigate shills, trolls, moles and one was banned reciently. I was hacked and had to change all passwords reciently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top