JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you the actively workout, run, lift, etc. Do you carry while doing so? If so, do you carry on your person, in a bag, etc. Being physically fit is just as important as carrying a gun IMO and I'm interested to see what ya'll do in regards to carrying while exercising. Whether it's knife, gun, or some other tool you carry.

3ED3AE88-39D5-4741-8F61-771884C715EE.jpeg

For those of you the actively workout, run, lift, etc. Do you carry while doing so? If so, do you carry on your person, in a bag, etc. Being physically fit is just as important as carrying a gun IMO and I'm interested to see what ya'll do in regards to carrying while exercising. Whether it's knife, gun, or some other tool you carry.

View attachment 1220420
I didn't back when I was doing the gym thing.

In no shape to work out any more :D but, when I still did, yes. With the only exception being when I was into swimming. When I was doing that I always felt strange having to leave the damn thing behind. Other times my favorite was always a fanny pack. I was using one for carry LONG before I ever saw one made for this. Now days there are several options that are so light and thin it would be FAR easier.

View attachment 1220420
Welp, the Navy and Air Force guys won't be able to help you answer that question…..

:s0108:

In no shape to work out any more :D but, when I still did, yes. With the only exception being when I was into swimming. When I was doing that I always felt strange having to leave the damn thing behind. Other times my favorite was always a fanny pack. I was using one for carry LONG before I ever saw one made for this. Now days there are several options that are so light and thin it would be FAR easier.
Ah, Fanny pack carry back in the 90's, a black leather Targas with red piping…. Even carried on water rides, handgun in one ziploc, reloads in another…

Ah, Fanny pack carry back in the 90's, a black leather Targas with red piping…. Even carried on water rides, handgun in one ziploc, reloads in another…
The Fanny pack is making a comeback!

YEP! First one I bought was in the 70's. Saw them at some store in the mall. Got to handling a couple and thinking, damn this thing would hold stuff like my little 5 shooter and no one would notice. Lived in the SW and it was HOT many months out of the year so hiding a gun was a chore at times. Decades later I think Uncle Mike's was the first one I saw that was made for carry. Have a couple of them now. Have worn out a couple of them from use. Many love to hate them but I just love the damn things.

The Fanny pack is making a comeback!
When I first got online I was seeing a LOT of people saying they "SCREAM GUN". I for a long time could not understand why. The damn bags were everywhere up here in the nice weather. Then a guy I worked with told me they referred them with a gay slur I can't use here. I laughed till I cried. Now it made sense. People saying they scream gun were really saying if they wore one it would scream they were gay. I still laugh about that thinking about a bunch of men afraid to use that carry method for that reason. :s0140:

I carry daily and have for the last five years except when I was at the gym. But the Rona shut my gym down and I've been working out at home since then...and I don't think I'm going back. But if I go back, I will carry at this point with the way the world has gotten. And I would probably use a fanny pack.

My cardio consists of pickup basketball and swimming laps so I don't carry while working out. I know this isn't acceptable for those who have shower holsters and carry back up pistols. I guess I live on the wild side…

My cardio consists of pickup basketball and swimming laps so I don't carry while working out. I know this isn't acceptable for those who have shower holsters and carry back up pistols. I guess I live on the wild side…
Shower holsters…lmao!!
BTW….what is this 'working out' and 'gym' business…sounds like crazy talk. 🤔

I carry daily and have for the last five years except when I was at the gym. But the Rona shut my gym down and I've been working out at home since then...and I don't think I'm going back. But if I go back, I will carry at this point with the way the world has gotten. And I would probably use a fanny pack.
Same. After covid I have slowly been building a gym in my garage which is nice cause my gun just goes with me. But on runs I normally carry a fixed blade. I need to find a good way to carry my pistol on runs. I've been looking at something like this https://www.livefitapparel.com/coll...ducts/tactical-chest-rig-charcoal-desert-camo

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads