JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have in the past. I no longer do though. After shooting in the rain I quit carrying one. They are are blast to shoot with though. It's amazing the difference they make.

Last Edited:
Vortex 3 MOA

F138324C-CADE-44B4-8991-E395BFF7D7A9.jpeg

my edc contains 9 of the rmr's. they are the 124grhps. componant level, not actual ammunition. splat factor on a gallon jug of h2o is a 9. only hornady124 xtp's are higher. to be fair have not shot speer124gds yet.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or we have a different understanding what a Trijicon RMR is.....

Just started to carry with a red dot since January. This was tied to an edc upgrade from a 7+1 Kahr P9 to a 15+1 G43X MOS. I am more accurate at 7yds+ distance with a slight improvement in shot times but range practice see-through (co-witness) iron sights too. Cannot holster as well awib below the belt w/the optic so not sure what I'll do during the shorts/t-shirt months. No issues so far with my Romeo 0, but again, still practicing iron sights.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or we have a different understanding what a Trijicon RMR is.....
well sir or ma'am i have no idea what a "trijicon" is. all i saw was rmr carry in the topic and i do carry them. that kid is working his a@@ off and delivered when he said he would. 1k124hps.
no sarcasim,

Seems like I saw someone do a live survey before with bar charts and everything. . .anyone know how?
The guy with the other survey knew how, just for a Smart Alec response. I think that when you start a thread, there are more controls in the original window. You might try editing your original post for the thread to see if more controls will pop up

Edit I just went to start a new thread and there is a second tab near the top for surveys.

well sir or ma'am i have no idea what a "trijicon" is. all i saw was rmr carry in the topic and i do carry them. that kid is working his a@@ off and delivered when he said he would. 1k124hps.
no sarcasim,
I am even more confused now. This is a RMR.

2CF2CE9B-AE33-4857-8887-B878A3C27336.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads