JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have in the past. I no longer do though. After shooting in the rain I quit carrying one. They are are blast to shoot with though. It's amazing the difference they make.

Last Edited:
Vortex 3 MOA

F138324C-CADE-44B4-8991-E395BFF7D7A9.jpeg

my edc contains 9 of the rmr's. they are the 124grhps. componant level, not actual ammunition. splat factor on a gallon jug of h2o is a 9. only hornady124 xtp's are higher. to be fair have not shot speer124gds yet.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or we have a different understanding what a Trijicon RMR is.....

Just started to carry with a red dot since January. This was tied to an edc upgrade from a 7+1 Kahr P9 to a 15+1 G43X MOS. I am more accurate at 7yds+ distance with a slight improvement in shot times but range practice see-through (co-witness) iron sights too. Cannot holster as well awib below the belt w/the optic so not sure what I'll do during the shorts/t-shirt months. No issues so far with my Romeo 0, but again, still practicing iron sights.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or we have a different understanding what a Trijicon RMR is.....
well sir or ma'am i have no idea what a "trijicon" is. all i saw was rmr carry in the topic and i do carry them. that kid is working his a@@ off and delivered when he said he would. 1k124hps.
no sarcasim,

Seems like I saw someone do a live survey before with bar charts and everything. . .anyone know how?
The guy with the other survey knew how, just for a Smart Alec response. I think that when you start a thread, there are more controls in the original window. You might try editing your original post for the thread to see if more controls will pop up

Edit I just went to start a new thread and there is a second tab near the top for surveys.

well sir or ma'am i have no idea what a "trijicon" is. all i saw was rmr carry in the topic and i do carry them. that kid is working his a@@ off and delivered when he said he would. 1k124hps.
no sarcasim,
I am even more confused now. This is a RMR.

2CF2CE9B-AE33-4857-8887-B878A3C27336.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top