JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the unlikely event that I'll have to use my gun to protect myself or someone else. Factory all the way, I don't want to give the DA or plantiff depending on circumstances any "ammo" if you'll excuse the pun against me in court.

well of course they havnt had anything go wrong in a gagillion rounds. im simply stating there is no "quality control" that will differ than that of a reloader.if you put these rounds together as you should, they should not fail. if the factory puts them together the same way and checks them a million times they shouldnt fail either. neither one or the other is more reliable period.

I only carry factory because I do not trust my reloads with my life. I have had a time when I made a bad batch, forgot to set the sizing die even though it was depriming and had a few rounds jam. Since then i have second guessed my loads, while they shoot just fine, I would prefer factory and the liability issue, just because you have a good lawyer doesn't mean you won't get a terrible judge/jury.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top