JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was manny something if I remember right. I didn't follow the drama that closely, and it didn't take long. Mainly for classified scamming. Too lazy to fire up a real computer do do a search.

It was manny something if I remember right. I didn't follow the drama that closely, and it didn't take long. Mainly for classified scamming. Too lazy to fire up a real computer do do a search.
MannyGlocks? It's the only "Manny" I know of here that's ever posted much.

Last Edited:
Longterm plant.
Yeah. I'm sure that's it. The OP joined 12 years ago, spent the time and effort to participate and make 34 successful sales transactions ALL with the long term goal of creating a divisive thread in 2022 about gun control with obvious humor in it. Makes total sense.

Yeah. I'm sure that's it. The OP joined 12 years ago, spent the time and effort to participate and make 34 successful sales transactions ALL with the long term goal of creating a divisive thread in 2022 about gun control with obvious humor in it. Makes total sense.
if I was creating an account to push anti-civil rights ideas, that wouldn't prevent me from making some money also. That's also assuming those 34 positive feedback reviews were in fact sales that actually took place.

OMG, it must be a conspiracy...

Somebody must've cut themselves shaving today. Try switching to Occam's Razor. Way less irritation.

:rolleyes:

Edited to add the obligatory eye roll emoji...

OMG, it must be a conspiracy...

Somebody must've cut themselves shaving today. Try switching to Occam's Razor. Way less irritation.

:rolleyes:

Edited to add the obligatory eye roll emoji...
Upon re-reading the OP, that's satire. But it did get a lot of people going at the phrase, "common sense gun laws."

5 pages deep and the satire is just now being recognized. Come on guys, a little more reading comprehension and a little less lynch mob maybe?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top