JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course!!

Although there was this one time when the speedo showed 100 and climbing in a 40 mph zone. Was after midnight and I was being pursued by another car that I had no intention of finding out their intentions!

On a side note- Memo to jerkoff driving a Prius 60mph in the middle lane on I5 north of Salem this morning: when a string of 12 cars, 1 motorcycle, and 2 semi trucks blows past you in the right lane doing 70- move the F over a-hole!!! Thanks

Good article on how the law is merely an instrument of totalitarian democracy: Future tense, VIII: Enter totalitarian democracy by Andrew C. McCarthy - The New Criterion

This is the dream of totalitarian democracy, and Obama hopes to be its political Messiah. Law is to be the principal tool for achieving it. Politically, it cannot be done: the cost would be too prohibitive even if a rising tide of citizens were not already growing restive over the debt crisis that Washington blithely ignores. Thus, the Left's reliance on law: Americans like to see themselves as law-abiding—which is why politicians lace their rhetoric with allusions to the "rule of law" though they exhibit scant allegiance to the law in their own machinations. Americans are apt to abide even that which they deeply resent if they come to believe the law requires it.

No one and I mean NO ONE "always" obeys the law. Nuff said.

I started to high jack another thread with this. The issue was exceeding the speed limit. I thought I'd pose the question here.

So, do you?
Do you feel you can pick and choose which laws apply to you, which don't?
Do you expect protection under the rule of law?
Do you hold the powers that be to that standard?

I'm not blind to corruption in the political/legal/social/etc...establishment. But, we're not living in a third world country either.

I feel, those excercising the second ammendment, have a responsibility to be ''upright.''

So do you speed? Maybe steal? Cheat on your taxes? Whatever...where do you draw the line?

How can we trust someone, if their sense of right and wrong, is determined by what's convenient?

Edit: I'm not speaking of hypothetical grand situations. No zombies or SHTF. Just day to day, life.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top