JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry with an open shirt or vest, gun at my right backside. NEVER wear baggy shirts over your weapon. Use a inside the pants rigid holster...keep a round in the chamber. Practice drawing your weapon [unloaded of course] from different positions, sitting standing...use any concealment available. Practice blading your body so that when you draw your gun it can't be seen by your target. If you are right handed turn your right side away from the target to draw. Have your other hand meet your drawing hand just out of the holster and push your arms at the target.

I don't appreciate the politics of the video.. but yeah. I'd say a lot of CHL Holders based on their comments online.. do seem to live in a fantasy world.. Where they will be in the midst of a mall when suddenly terrorist (mall, terrorists, wtf?) storm in with AK 47s shooting everyone and they alone with their 15 some odd rounds in their glock will kill all of them.

Not saying it can't happen, but I don't people imagine a scenario where they don't win. Its not just gun owners.. I've seen that in sparring matches all the time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top