JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When looking for various bullets, guns, and other items on various websites over the years and something is out of stock, they usually have the option to be notified when the item is back in stock, which I've done for a few things.

I've never gotten an email for anything. Ever. A few months ago I signed up on Sig's website to let me know when a P365 Coyote Tan frame is available. Never got an email, but saw a thread on a Sig forum saying the frames were available again. It was a couple of days old, and by the time I saw it, the frames were gone again. Thanks, Sig... :mad:

Signed up for an alert for a Beretta APX Centurion on Classic Firearms and now all I get is daily SPAM emails from them, but no notification.

Curious as to if anyone else has actually ever gotten a notification for a product that was out of stock when it became available.

I use it a lot and sometimes they do. I also when I am at a PC watch the places I order from. I have often ordered stuff that showed up then day or two later get an e-mail that it's in stock. Which by then it's gone of course:D
Many of these places end up with a HUGE Que of people and it takes their system a good while to send out all those e-mails. Many will allow backorder. When they do this I always get the stuff of course since they already have my payment info. Still good idea to watch the places daily.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top