JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do these Glocks look cool or dumb? If so, which looks better

• (Black Slide Coyote frame)

• (Coyote Slide Black frame)

• Dumb idea!

• I like both!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love Glocks, but prefer this version of "Black and Tan". . .
1627523465047.png
...both of your versions look good.

So I want to apologize for my colorful comment, I'll leave it up but just know it was meant in fun, but I think it sounded better in my head than it looked in print.

I am now, and have always been Glockless.
My youngest son has one.
My oldest sone bought one a couple of days ago.
I'm thinking a basic G19 might have a place in my safe.
I have no color combination preferences, but l hold no ill will towards those who do.
Duo-tone pistols can look pretty cool*, but a Glock will always look like a Glock. A solid gold and bedazzled hammer will still look like and serve as a hammer.
Do what you like, nobody will judge (yeah, that's not true).

*l dream of a 1911 w a color case hardened frame, blued slide, and ivory grip panels. Beautiful.

So much for Perfection :s0140:

Sorry couldn't help myself. Just for the record, G19 and G30 still have homes in the safe. With that G19 I can still shoot the flame off a dinner candle at 20 paces. And I've never had a failure with either over the last 20+ years.

Haha I've never claimed Glocks are perfect. BUT.....I will argue with anyone that they are the most RELIABLE semiauto pistol made. And reliability is number one priority to me when it comes to guns, vehicles or any other tool. :)

Glocks don't look cool...they just look ugly. It's a Glock thing. :)
I love my Glocks for how they shoot, but I will be the first to admit they aren't winning any beauty pageants. Which is why I was amazed that some guy here in Oregon had an ND in a grocery store showing his buddy his Glock. Why did he need to show it? It's a Glock, if you have seen one you have seen them all and if you haven't seen one it's pretty easy to describe "It looks like a stick of butter with a handle that shoots bullets"

Between the two, definitely the black slide with 19X coyote frame. If not that, then back to the solid colors…for some reason, I'm not a fan of the coyote slide with black frame. :s0090:

Looks good man. I dig two tone pistols, FDE and Black Glocks are cool either way, or if you are rocking a 1911... stainless frame with a deep blue or melonite slide.

Sexy enough to need a cigarette after carrying it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top