JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do these Glocks look cool or dumb? If so, which looks better

• (Black Slide Coyote frame)

• (Coyote Slide Black frame)

• Dumb idea!

• I like both!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
I have a Glock 45 just got A Glock 19x in a trade I've seen the photos online but this is from my
Private collection I just wanted to see what people thought about swapping the slides? 38F18D45-808F-47E4-8646-AEF4FAFA5B72.jpeg

Everyone who knows me knows I am not a Glock fan, basic pistols that to me are not "pretty" to look at but, got to give them the fact that even I would just expect one to work when I took it out of the box. Either of these lay outs would not matter to me if I went to buy one. Whichever the person who owns them likes.

I kinda like the black slide look, not sure I would pick it off the shelf to buy, but I woudn't pass up a great deal because of those colors! Glocks and Leggos...take apart the pile and build something new:p
bought my first Glock this year, a 17 because it uses the same mags my Ruger PCC does:D

The black slide on the coyote frame looks better out of the two IMO, to answer your question.

Don't own a glock or any other polymer for that matter. But I do like some two-tone pistols in stainless and black.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top