JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm so upset that some people try to sell or trade there staff. Please do some research at Gun Blue Book. And if you try sell it slightly use do not ask more that you can buy new at Galleryofguns.com

I think we need to institute a waiting (cooling off) period for posting. Some people are just too irrational in the heat of the moment to realize the effects of their actions.

I'm so upset that some people try to sell or trade there staff. Please do some research at Gun Blue Book. And if you try sell it slightly use do not ask more that you can buy new at Galleryofguns.com
It is totally their choice to do as they please. If you don't like it, don't respond and don't buy it. Your post, especially since you appear to have been here a very short time is out of line, doesn't reflect well on you, and frankly is rude. Nothing like coming into a place and ranting and raving immediately. That's like me joining the Johnson Creek Gun Club and 2 weeks later I walk in shouting at the manager that they really NEED to put in air conditioning like other indoor ranges and why don't they do something about it??!!

First, let me say welcome to the forum, not all members act like this.
Second, ignore the rude comments, some just need to realize making fun of people in public is not acceptable. Maybe they forgot or their mother never told them. Who knows.

Perhaps english is a second language to this guy. Maybe making fun of his words, punctuation, and diction is rude.
Maybe the guy got on here and was stunned by how many idiots want to sell their stuff for above retail prices.
Perhaps YOU should be less rude and point out nicely if ya don't like the price don't buy it.
Making fun of someone lowers you below the level of the person who you think you are humiliating, makes you the jack wad.
The society we live in has gotten ruder and ruder, try (I know it is hard for some of you) to be nicer in the future it will reflect on you better.

Grow up and play nice.

Jim

PS ya all knew what he meant, ya just wanted to make fun of him. Bad form on your part.

"Levity"....
We're joshing around! Err, at least I'm joking. I assume others were as well?
It's true that this place needs more humor.:cigar:

Aww Geeez....The guys were just havin' some fuuunnnn........This is a great, fun place. I hope Kukusya doesn't take it personaly and leave forever.

Kukusya.....Your post WAS about the same as a post last week, the week before...The week before that, and the .......
You get the idea.

Mike

First, let me say welcome to the forum, not all members act like this.
Second, ignore the rude comments, some just need to realize making fun of people in public is not acceptable. Maybe they forgot or their mother never told them. Who knows.

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

No need to get upset because people want to sell their items for as much as they can. I believe it is called "Free Market" and the consumer can and will raise or lower the actual cash value that an item sells for. I can ask $550 for my used Glock but $400 is what I actually got. Yea I know it can be frustrating to see all these high prices for used items but some people will actually pay more for a used gun. Crazy isn't it? Supply and demand, no FFL fees, there are many factors but bottom line is if the seller wants to put $1500 on his beat up Glock, he has the right to do it. If he is really serious about selling, the consumer will dictate the actual sale price. Those are my simple thoughts on the subject. For the record, the used prices on some of the guns I see are what drove me to buy new.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews