JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Recently with in the past few months redbox movies i rent are not playing in my DVD player.. 1 out of maybe 5 play... the others just skip and show no picture or start to play then stop right after i insert the DVD.. EVERY other movie i put in works no matter where i rent it. or if its one i buy. its just the redbox ones refuse to work in mine... they used to with no problem but for the past few months they dont...

I think redbox is starting to use cheaper DVD's to make there dvds and they just wont work on my player... I used to burn movies off the net and bought cheap blank dvds and they would hardly play on my player.. they do the same thing the red box ones do.. So my theory is that redbox is starting to use less expensive lower quality dvds... and also my dvd player is a New JVC one I just got last year. so its up to date. :confused:

I haven't had issues.

I quit using redbox and went with a netflix subscription. I don't mind waiting longer to watch movies, PLUS i can stream them to computer or xbox.

I went with NetFlix over a year ago and love it. I went with the subscription level where I can get up to two movies at a time. Saves money over any of the box stores and their customer service is great.

The movies play but they are usually out of anything I want to watch, last night the people behind me were so jumpy I took out the movie '2012', thankfully it was enjoyed as an unintentional comedy and the family interjected many a 'mystery science theatre. type comments. My son said as the Vatican rolled over the tiny people, "Well I guess we no longer have to worry about that child abuse thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top