JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't truly feel the market has come back down to normal yet. We are always one stupidity away from everything going apebubblegum again. Until then I usually gauge my prices to sell things off Buds. I usually ask the same price as buds, unless it is something I don't relay want tot sell. The last two Glocks I bought new I paid over 500 for. So 500 for used Gen3 with no Nics check seems legit to me. Factor in the cost of a background and a transfer fee if ordered offline and your up there. Oh and shipping too if you get it offline.

The days of used Glocks at 400 or so are over. Sad realization guys, but until a few years pass and all this hype calms down it will continue.

Also I noticed that guns and even ammo up here are much more expensive in general compared to other areas. So there is that factor alone. I am not sure why that is, maybe not enough retail stores or something selling the items creating more of a private retail market?

At least this community is pretty good about not nocking threads by those who do ask more that what others think they may be worth.

:/

I have a G23 listed at $475 used. It was $500 to start but I figured that yes, $500 is retail for a new one, but that's not just for the gun. I was including the cost of the magazines, night sights, and ammo that all went with it.

While I think that "retail price" for a used gun is a bit much to expect, a lot of people also don't think about all of the extra value that a lot of used gun sales have. That is, sales that come with holsters, ammo, etc.

For example, the sights alone on the weapon I have listed are over $80 new, and we all know the price of ammo right now.

Yes but people also like to decide what brand/type of night sights & mags (which gen mags, what brand), etc. they will get and know the sights are new so they have 10 years or so before they hit the half life.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top