JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0140:

1095399_66540032-e1329156215337.jpg bend-over-here-comes-the-government-funny-t-shirt-t-shirts-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Tell that to my security department.....waiting for jackwagon inslee to tell us we cannot defend our property and person with guns, this don't include my handguns

Attachments

• 20200602_110956.jpg
    20200602_110956.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 191
According to city commissioner Joann Hardesty, the riots are caused by white supremacists. If you're white, you should probably be okay.

I found it hard to believe too... but that's what she said yesterday so I'm sure it's true. She's from the government, so no verification is necessary.

Nice to see the races working together.

The statement the mayor made is utterly feckless.

It comes from a position of weakness, dispare and oblivion.

The irony is from who and where it comes from......

Last Edited:
Don't listen to that reptilian, she's only trying to supplement her food supplies at the county morgue. I mean, what a crap disguise!, I can see her mask peeling off.

Bar owner in Omaha shot and killed a rioter in self-defense. There was video footage and eyewitness testimony supporting the DGU. DA refused to prosecute. Now people are demanding he be tried for murder.

Hope everyone here has CCW insurance.

For those that may not know the law in Oregon, here it is.

Note that you may use deadly force during the commission of a burglary to a DWELLING, it doesn't permit the use of deadly force solely to protect property (or a business). Be sure to know this law, and the limitations, so you don't end up as the one behind bars.

OR Use of Deadly Force.jpg

For those that may not know the law in Oregon, here it is.

Note that you may use deadly force during the commission of a burglary to a DWELLING, it doesn't permit the use of deadly force solely to protect property (or a business). Be sure to know this law, and the limitations, so you don't end up as the one behind bars.

That's solely to protect property. But one can also be in fear of imminent force against themselves in a business as well as a dwelling.

That's solely to protect property. But one can also be in fear of imminent force against themselves in a business as well as a dwelling.

That's exactly how the law reads. If there is imminent threat of life for you or someone else, deadly force can be okay. However, sitting on the roof of a business and shooting people solely for looting, simply isn't protected, at least in OR.

Objectively Reasonable Fear.

The bedrock of all self defense cases.
And now the times have changed.
The rules have changed dramatically.
Be hard to find anyone not fearful for their lives in the face of everything one sees on tv now.

So... that's a plus! :)

That's exactly how the law reads. If there is imminent threat of life for you or someone else, deadly force can be okay. However, sitting on the roof of a business and shooting people solely for looting, simply isn't protected, at least in OR.
How about a cocked arm holding a Molitov about to head your direction....

asking for a friend.

Watch this video of that man getting beaten, there's also a shot of a husband and wife being beaten within an inch of their lives... if you don't find yourself going into a PHUCKING RAGE, there's something very, very wrong with you...

Rage is right!

Society just needs to step back and let the far right take care of business. 1 night, preannounced, no police presense and no prosecution and this would all be over.

Just say uncle and let us go to work.

How about a cocked arm holding a Molitov about to head your direction....

asking for a friend.
:s0092: I keep wanting to say something witty here but, don't want anything held against me in a court circus!:eek::D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top