JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Desert Tactical is a Las Vegas area business. Initially I was looking for a vest and some magazine pouches and came across their website. The prices were good but that little voice in my head said to start slow. I ordered a single t-shirt on 5/30/11. I have made numerous phone calls only to get a recording saying that voice mail wasn't available and I couldn't leave a message. And, as you can guess they never return emails either. So as the title suggests .... :angry:

Why am I surprised their voicemail fills up with BS?!!! The only communication I've had regarding my order (read bottom to top):

Not to be a smart *** but FINALLY! I haven't received jack diddly squat from you. I had planned to buy a vest and several mag/utility pouches. Not now. I wish your business well but you need to work on your customer service.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:43 PM
To: Subject: RE: Desert Tactical Order Confirmation

7.62 Shirts are on closeout and we do not have XL size left in this design. Your order was canceled quite a while ago and an email notification was sent. We'renot out of business, we leave th voicemail full because it fill up daily with BS and we don't have 2 hours to go through all of them daily.

Thanks,
Brad
Desert Tactical

Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2011 12:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Desert Tactical Order Confirmation

Cancel this order. Since I can't leave a voicemail and you don't respond to emails I am assuming you are out of business.

:s0131:I ordered a few items 10 days ago 20JAN12 and was going to order more items for my B.O.B. and my new AR-15. I have sent multiple e-mails and even got the chance to leave a voicemail. To date I have not heard back from them other than a shipping confirmation e-mail. Why even offer your phone number and or e-mail address' if your never going to read or respond to them?

I work for the Naval Air Warfare Center (DOD) with hundreds of Marines/Navy and retired vets and I will make sure that ALL of my co-workers hear of the experiance I've had with this company. Whoever Brad Puetz is he does not know the first thing about customer service. Heck he could have made ten thousand bucks with me and the avid shooters I know. I'm begining to wonder if this is a fake company with all proceeds going to China. If my product is not here tomorrow I will be canceling my payment through my credit card. If the product does arrive I hope he has as much trouble trying to contact me for payment as it has been for me trying to contact them. Buyer Beware!

Brad the reason your voicemail is full of "BS" is because of your horrid customer service. BTW, if your telling your customers that you don't answer the phone because it's always full of "BS" you obviously don't care about your customers.

I am joining in on this because I was scammed in 09. I was charged 119.97 for 3 dpms magazines. I called, emailed and finally reported to the BBB. Since then I got busy with life and now I am back on the fight for my 119.97. I'm also on other forums and I'm hoping to consolidate information so we all can get our money back.
I called 702-460-2108 yesterday and someone finally answered. Of course the guy said he wasn't Brad Puetz but he got real upset when I told him that I got his number off of the performanceinterceptor.com website. He said that that website should have been taken off the integer...ooops, Brad. You just admitted that you obviously know something about this two company front, scam operation.

Here is some more information that I know:
Bradley Puetz has had at least two businesses. deserttactical.com and performanceinterceptors.com They have two different addresses. deserttactical has; 7803 Harp Tree Street Las Vegas, NV 89139-6284. performance has; 10628 Blue Larkspur Ct. Las Vegas, NV 89141-8546. That house was reportedly sold however in Dec, 2004.

Other forums that people have posted issues are ar15.com
Warning! Deserttactical.com Scam! - AR15.COM
Desert Tactical Need Info - AR15.COM
and calguns.net
Desert Tactical, Las Vegas - Calguns.net

I am joining in on this because I was scammed in 09. I was charged 119.97 for 3 dpms magazines. I called, emailed and finally reported to the BBB. Since then I got busy with life and now I am back on the fight for my 119.97. I'm also on other forums and I'm hoping to consolidate information so we all can get our money back.
I called 702-460-2108 yesterday and someone finally answered. Of course the guy said he wasn't Brad Puetz but he got real upset when I told him that I got his number off of the performanceinterceptor.com website. He said that that website should have been taken off the integer...ooops, Brad. You just admitted that you obviously know something about this two company front, scam operation.

This is the conversation between Brad and myself after I tracked him down after he scammed me out of $207.78
Via text (he kept hanging up on me when I called)
ME- Just to let you know Brad this is the hillbilly from TN. Let me formally Introduce my self I am Sargent +{}£¥| %#}{]> of the TBI just incase you can't understand the hillbilly abbreviation that's Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. Now that I hopefully have your full attention. I strongly suggest that you answer your phone when I call. I don't want to involve my office this has nothing to do with them.
Brad-Go f. yourself. This is not a business number. I'll be calling your boss in the morning.
Me-Just think about it Brad. How do you think I got your cell number so fast? Do you really want to go down this road. Your a scam artist and you got me. Lol but now you have to face the music. You can call me and we'll talk this out like men or I'll file a warrant for your arrest in the morning. Your choice Brad.... Choose wisely... This kind of thing is what I do for a living. The only resend I'm texting you is that my fellow officers are going to give me a lot of sht over this. Lol
Brad-Why don't you check to see if your card was charged for anything dumbass? Before you look any dumber
Brad-Nice single wide loser
Me-I already did Brad and you did charge my card.
Brad-Did not *** bubblegum. Don't call or text this numbed again or I'll public post all your personal info
Me-I can get MasterCard to take them off but its more fun this way.
Brad-You better double check your credit card before you look even more inbred than you already do
Brad- NOBODY CHARGED YOUR bubblegumING CARD DID THEY?
Me-Just to let you know Bradley Puetz owner of Deserttactical.com you just made me a little gambling money. Everyone on this blog told me that I couldn't get you to blow your top. Lmfao now our entire conversation went out for all to see. Thanks for the great report.
Brad- Well all your personal info will go out for all the pedophiles to play with.
Brad- They'll love your little dumpy single wide on hwy 41
Brad- And the creepers that'll come to your house looking for the free Asian boys
Me- Well it seems that I couldn't of got my order anyway. You don't even know where I live. Lol
Brad- You need to apologize and we'll just let it be. Sound fair?
Me- No not even close.
Me- P.S. I didn't lie about who I am and we'll see what I can do about that warrant now that you've threatened to steal my Identity. You know that a threat to post someone's personal information is a Crime. Brad it seems that you just can't win against this Hillbilly.
Me- I hope your not a gambling man... Cause your batting 0-100. Lol
Me- Thanks Brad for the great thread.
Everything that was said I copied on here. All my personal info is probably floating around on the net now but I'm going to make sure people like this don't get away with it.
Brad's personal cell phone number is 702-460-2108 you have to power call him or text.

He didn't have a lot to say after I told him I was going to post every thing that was said. It's going to take a bit for me to put this con-man in jail but I will not stop until he is enjoying three hot's and a cot.

I'm not sure what to think about Pacman's posts. Actual cop making threats like a bully? or frustrated customer just pretending to be an actual cop and making threats like a bully? Either way, way to take the high road:rolleyes:.

I'm not sure what to think about Pacman's posts. Actual cop making threats like a bully? or frustrated customer just pretending to be an actual cop and making threats like a bully? Either way, way to take the high road:rolleyes:.

Yeah, you'd think a real cop would just call the local cops and chat with them rather than make vague, misspelled threats on a public forum. Odd too that he says they are SMS texts but they read like a real time conversation, kind of like they are all made up with some sort of bravado.

One thing though, the view count on this thread is skyrocketing. Seems lots of people are searching for Desert Tactical.

I remember these guys from years ago. This from their site:

"READ CAREFULLY: DO NOT CALL OR SHOP HERE FOR PMAG OR HIGH CAP MAGAZINES, WE SOLD OUT. YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE. YOU SHOULD'VE ORDERED IN SEPTEMBER WHEN WE WERE SITTING ON 20,000 OF THEM! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MAGS OR OTHER PARTS PLEASE CLICK THAT LITTLE [X] IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR BROWSER."

That should tell you all you need to know about how they treat their customers.

This is the kind of merchant who should go out of business if the reports are true.
Always use a credit card so that you can use the charge back mechanism if the mechant does not deliver.

Just a thought, gentlemen, let us not forget that the name of this company is uncommonly close to that of a real-live, stand-up firearms-manufacturing company of the first order, and one with a well-deserved world-wide reputation among military and civilian marksmen - I'm referring to Desert Tactical ARMS - http://www.deserttacticalarms.com

I'd sure hate for any of the BS flying around to hit any of the gentlemen over there in Utah, or over here in yUK, where the importer is a good friend.

I'm not even a user of their products, being too far down the food-chain to afford such exalted machinery for fun, just an interested spectator who now and then gets to demo their products here in yUK and is mightily happy to do so.

tac

Just a thought, gentlemen, let us not forget that the name of this company is uncommonly close to that of a real-live, stand-up firearms-manufacturing company of the first order, and one with a well-deserved world-wide reputation among military and civilian marksmen - I'm referring to Desert Tactical ARMS - http://www.deserttacticalarms.com

I'd sure hate for any of the BS flying around to hit any of the gentlemen over there in Utah, or over here in yUK, where the importer is a good friend.

I'm not even a user of their products, being too far down the food-chain to afford such exalted machinery for fun, just an interested spectator who now and then gets to demo their products here in yUK and is mightily happy to do so.

tac

I wonder how many hits the D-bags at Desert tactical got from the people who thought they were shopping the Desert Tactical Arms website.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top