JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since many of us on this thread have been on the couple of other Sig / ND / Glock / Safeties vs no Safeties threads I just thought I would throw that in here. But sincerely, this is a good video example of what is really happening imho with most of the NDs from all types of firearms. Light goes on, gun shoots. Doesn't always happen but it is a risk, especially if you have a finger on your trigger hand activating something...my old department found this out the hard way. This is just one of the types of examples.
So this cop in the OP intended to shoot pajama boy? He didn't? Then why was his finger on the trigger? It wasn't? Then how did the gun go off?

Just corresponded with a friend of mine who was tasked with investigating a few dozen AD/NDs and I hope to post more soon about his findings. He said in EVERY case there was some type of distraction going on with the person.
I'd be interested in hearing the results of the investigation assuming it is objective. My hunch is OE.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top