JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been researching these for a while and there are so many ways to make one. All of them seem to work great.
Big bean can and a small soup can,small garbage can and a big bean can

I'm going to make a couple here,pretty soon. Now that it's cooling off,I don't mind welding.
Ridiculous how much less fuel they need.
Thanks for the link

Just make these with any size cans,barrels you have room or need for.I'll be using 6" tubing and a 3" fire tube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I built a cheap 5 gallon stove. Just be careful burning galvanized pipe can be hazardous. I have a tall skinny 18 gal drum I'm gonna use for the next one I build. I'd like to make it self-feeding by angling the fuel passage. Maybe also add an ash clean out/ air feed on the opposite side.

They are very handy I was able to boil 1 gallon of water in less than a half hour using an 8 in long 2x4 cut into kindling.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Angle feed is the chit man,but a vent on the other side will burn the wood too fast I would presume. Not to mention if a wind pushed the air through both holes,there goes your heat.
Hey you can always weld it shut,make a door.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top