JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
small business owner, 3 employees.. was gonna have my accountant do it, but then the bank said they could do it for less and have it be less headache.. but now i'm thinking i'd just as soon do it myself..

i've looked around a little... but being clueless about this sort of thing, i'm wondering if i seriously need to drop $300 on some huge software suit, or if one of the $50 no-name boxes would fill my need...?

my need: to pay myself and my partners... thats it. i do accounting/book keeping on a totally separate system. i'm not necessarily opposed to doing it all on a quickbooks type platform, but it's not a NEED

what are you using, how do you like it?

I had been using Quickbooks for years and when I finally started doing payroll I went with the QB payroll add-on and love it. I can do payroll, pay state & federal taxes for 2 employees in about 15 minutes and everything is posted to the right account. I think it cost about $349 a year but that includes the new version of QB software every year and includes any and all upgrades and tax rate downloads. Well worth it for me as it saves so much time and I can control it myself instead of relying on somebody else to do it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top