JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Is there truly only one way to leave a conversation or delete one? What is the purpose of the check boxes on the list of conversations? They do nothing nothing I can find effect those conversations checked. I have to get rid of like 25+ conversations as my box is over full. Is there no logical way to delete them or save them somewhere?

Nope! Two ways to do it on a computer.

1) Mass Select

Check the boxes next to the conversations you want to leave, select "Leave Conversations" from the drop down field at the bottom of the page, then click go.

2) Select All

Check one of the boxes and the bar will pop up at the bottom of the screen. Click "Select All" to select all conversations on that screen, select "Leave Conversations" from the drop down field at the bottom of the page, then click go.

Pro Tip: If there are more conversations you want to leave than keep, use the select all button then uncheck the ones you want to keep ;)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top