JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Quick background. I'm an Oregon veteran resident with my CHL. I wasn't required to take any NRA classes (to obtain my Oregon CHL) because my DD214 shows I competed/qualified in a military pistol competition. So my question is do Oregon veteran's, with a current CHL and properly documented DD214, still need to take a NRA course before submitting paperwork for a non-resident Washington CHL? Also, are there any counties that would be better for me to apply in or to avoid? I don't have any professional business located or dealing with in Washington, but it would be nice when I go visit my family in Eastern Washington, if I didn't need to worry about what to do with my guns before I cross the river. Thanks in advance.

Nope not at all. If you can pass the background check and afford the fee it is yours.

Not sure what part of Eastern WA you are headed to but any of the small county sheriff's offices can have you in and out in about 10 min. Just had to renew mine at Stevens County and took less then 10 min.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top