JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Need a 9....

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Toss up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whats a gun?

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
The .44 is a cool caliber for pistol and carbine combo . . . handgun hunting anyone? I think the .44 is fo wheelgunners what the 10mm is for guys that shoot autoladers.

.380 is the smallest caliber I will carry in a pocket pistol. I guess a .32 could substitute for a .380.

I don't think you need a different caliber that would perform the same function as .45. The benefits I see to it are picking up cheaper ammo than .45, the availability of it in terms of ammo shortages, and that is about it. No, you don't need a 9, but it might be nice to have.

I suppose that a .32 caliber would be OK if you were going out for a casual afternoon and were a little concerned for your safety at a PETTING ZOO! I think that a .380 would be minimum protection! How much is your LIFE worth?

Yes of course you need a 9mm. The military handgun caliber is 9mm. When the ammo manufacturers fill the orders for them they make huge over-runs and thus 9mm is the cheapest to shoot.

The more shooting the better shot you will be and the more fun shooting becomes.

jj

Well, I'll be in the market for a quality 9mm around the first of the month - next. Hi-cap mags, anyone? No Davis, Cobra, or Jennings or....... for me! I might even try out a 9mm Makarov (9x18mm) for fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top